SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#139932 - 04/02/02 05:53 PM VA7
Maximo Offline

Loc: San Francisco, CA
I fell in love with the VA7 first time I saw the Interactive demo. My problem is that here no Music stores as one to try, they mostly carry only the VA76. I played it and I loved it. But I need an Arranger with built in speakers. I need VA7 users tell me more about VA7, anything will be helpfull. I wrote many songs in the past few years and now is time to record them up and I want to do it with the VA7, sounds and drums are just what I was looking for. I ordered a VA7 but is not arrived yet and I'd like to be prepared knowing a little more about it thru other users, mostly I'd like to now about the sequencing procedure. Thank you to all of you.
Maximo

#139933 - 04/02/02 06:14 PM Re: VA7
jedi Offline

Loc: Merrimack, N.H.
Hi Maximo,
Wecolme to our family, or as I like to say "our corner of the web" Anyway sorry , I have a PSR2000 (for now) so I can`t help you about the VA-7, But from what the "talk" is , it sounds like a very nice KB. You can do a "VA-7 search" on this BBS or check some of the other threads for more info. Let us know how you like it when you get it , I`m sure we would all like a review
jedi

#139934 - 04/02/02 06:17 PM Re: VA7
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
George Kaye can help you. You might need to take a motor trip. But it will be worth it..

#139935 - 04/02/02 06:44 PM Re: VA7
jedi Offline

Loc: Merrimack, N.H.
Hi Fran,
I think Maximo has one on the way, It`s to bad I`m sure George could have got "Maximo" a great deal, if he`s got any left?
Maybe, Maximo, you can return whats comming and talk to George Kaye, you might be pleasantly surprised
jedi

#139936 - 04/02/02 10:35 PM Re: VA7
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
Maximo,
You could get in touch with me by phone or email if you like and I can let you know what I sell the VA7 version 2 for. My prices seem to be better then what most are finding out there. Please contact me if you wish. My phone number at my store is 818-881-5566 or please email me at kayeland@aol.com
Regards,
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California
(Retired 2021)

#139937 - 04/03/02 02:20 PM Re: VA7
Maximo Offline

Loc: San Francisco, CA
Dear George,
I contact you a few weeks ago and your Roland VA7 price is the best. I need more time to put money together, to live in San Francisco is very expensive and put money a side ain't easy. If you still have the 2 VA7 in stock be sure that one of them is gonna be mine by the end of April. I will contact you soon bacause I'm planning to drive to Reseda to meet you in person and drive back with my keyboard. You will be one will make my dream come true! I know, I'm a Roland freak!

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online