SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#139674 - 10/30/05 05:53 AM KORG i40M MODULE FOR SALE (UK)
MikeTV Offline

Loc: UK
Hi all

The wife is threatening divorce if I don't get rid of some of my musical toys. "How many keyboards does any one man need?" she asked. I didn't dare tell her "as many as I can get away with" as she looked particularly menacing at the time.

So, as a result, I now have for sale my Korg i40M interactive arranger module.

This is in mint - and I do mean MINT - condition. To be precise, it is unmarked, in it's original packaging and box, with original imacculate manuals, disks, leads etc - looks and behaves like brand new.

If you are not familiar with it, this is the module version of the is35 arranger keyboard. It has the exact same complete specification as the equivalent keyboard version, including the vocal harmoniser, guitar simulator input etc.

I am based over in the UK, so a UK sale would be easiest, but I am willing to ship overseas, provided payment can be done in £UK via Paypal.

As I have noticed a number of postings on this forum for people seeking module versions of arrangers, I though it worth putting on here first before listing it on Ebay, but - for your own peace of mind - you can check my feedback on Ebay by looking for me under my Ebay username, which is "jmwsys".

I would sell for £350 plus shipping & insurance, which is around a third of what it originally cost.

If interested, you can email me via

mike@busychip.co.uk

Regards - Mike

PS: Will also have my VA-76 available for sale in a few weeks, when I have finished programming it's replacement. For practical reasons, this will be available for UK sale only. Again, if interested, drop me an Email.

[This message has been edited by MikeTV (edited 10-30-2005).]

[This message has been edited by MikeTV (edited 11-04-2005).]

#139675 - 10/30/05 08:06 PM Re: KORG i40M MODULE FOR SALE (UK)
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Mike how much is that in US dollars?

#139676 - 10/31/05 02:17 AM Re: KORG i40M MODULE FOR SALE (UK)
MikeTV Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Fran Carango:
Mike how much is that in US dollars?

Hi Fran

Depends on the exchange rate on the day, but it would work out to about $620-$625USD at the moment. I have used Ebay's current exchange rate to arrive at this figure.

Regards - Mike

#139677 - 11/04/05 06:13 AM Re: KORG i40M MODULE FOR SALE (UK)
MikeTV Offline

Hi Guys

Just "refreshing" this topic to keep move the message to the top of the forum again.

The i40M is still available, if anyone is interested.

I will be putting on Ebay next week if there are no takers here.

Regards - Mike

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online