SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#137240 - 07/24/06 08:39 AM Checkout this Outstanding LIVE Arranger Keyboard Demo
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
My good friend Heikki Kahkola (aka: theWolf), recently teamed up with a talented young 17 year old guitarist. Thought you guys might enjoy listening to their impressive latest LIVE performance demo medley showcasing the different styles of music they play for Finnish wedding gigs. This was all performed LIVE on Tyros2 + Vocals (Heikki Kahkola) with his guitarist playing a Fender Stratocaster. Fine musicianship & terrfic vocals throughout.

Listen to the demo (windows media audio): HERE .

Scott

#137241 - 07/24/06 10:10 AM Re: Checkout this Outstanding LIVE Arranger Keyboard Demo
eddiefromrotherham Offline

Loc: Rotherham,England.
Thanks for this demo spot. I enjoyed their music immensely. Hopefully they will read of my appreciation.
I noted that a number of the songs were in minor keys which gave the impression of their location - Finland and next door Russia!
The only complaint I have is that the songs were just snatches of the whole songs, which made me want to hear a lot more. Is this available?
Also, Scott, thanks for bringing this forum back to what it is all about - Music and entertainers.
cheers
Eddie

------------------
Eddie from Rotherham
www.yamahakeyboards.info

#137242 - 07/24/06 10:53 AM Re: Checkout this Outstanding LIVE Arranger Keyboard Demo
Craig_UK Offline

Loc: UK
Nice stuff Scott, thanks for sending it me yesterday. Wolf has a great voice and his English is also excellent when speaking to him on Skype and also on the songs at the end of his MP3 demo. Great guitar work on there as well.

#137243 - 07/25/06 08:30 AM Re: Checkout this Outstanding LIVE Arranger Keyboard Demo
Composer Ryan Offline

Yeah, I can hear the talent there! He has an awesome voice (even though, honestly, I don't speak that language...) And the actual quality is outstanding for a LIVE performance. Oh, and the guitar performance near the middle was awesome!

[This message has been edited by Composer Ryan (edited 07-25-2006).]

#137244 - 07/26/06 01:28 AM Re: Checkout this Outstanding LIVE Arranger Keyboard Demo
Nick G Offline

Loc: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Cheers Scott!

Cant understand a word there but I am still amazed how good the T2 sounds...

soo looking forward to getting my T2 in a week or so

Nick

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online