SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#136414 - 11/28/05 01:04 PM Just ordered my G70/Update on George
kingjoeyjr2 Offline

Loc: Everett, MA USA
I just spoke to Gloria Kaye (George's Mom-charming lady) & she said the operation was successful and he will be home today. She was also kind enough to take my G70 order. Hopefully it will get here this week!

#136415 - 11/28/05 04:13 PM Re: Just ordered my G70/Update on George
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Glad to hear George's operation was a complete success! I'm looking forward to his full recovery and once again joining us here at the Zone with his knowledge, expertise, and insight of Arranger Keyboards.

We don't realize what a treasure we have in George. He is one of our only links we have to inside information of various keyboard companies and the products they sell. Especially now since Yamaha has deemed it fit to exclude their employees from participating on this or any other keyboard forum not officially sanctioned by Yammie. And to prove my point I dare any Yammie employee to post in response to this or any other thread on this Forum.. It ain't gonna happen folks. Even though Steve Deming is probably itching to do so.

Yamaha needs to lighten up!! Companies that become a recluse to their customers and to the prying eyes of the world are setting themselves up for failure. Yamaha seems to be headed for the Dark Side along with their brazen and sudden change of company policy.. > Yamaha's new motto: "It's for us to know and rest of the world to figure out - on their own".

Here's to a speedy recovery George!

Best regards,
Mike

PS: Btw, congratulations on your new G70 kingjoeyjr2.

#136416 - 11/28/05 04:54 PM Re: Just ordered my G70/Update on George
YamahaUS1 Offline

Loc: Buena Park, CA, USA
Hi,

Mike I have no idea what you're talking about. The only reason Im not on this site as often as I used to be, is because I have fewer hands to do the work then I used to and twice as much responsibility.

I'm glad to hear George is doing well. He's a great guy!

------------------
Yamaha Customer Support
YCASupport@yamaha.com

#136417 - 11/28/05 05:58 PM Re: Just ordered my G70/Update on George
zuki Offline

Wow! Mike has to be eating his words now

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Sony C80/AGK 214/K&M stand

#136418 - 12/04/05 10:50 AM Re: Just ordered my G70/Update on George
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Quote:
Originally posted by YamahaUS1:
Hi,

Mike I have no idea what you're talking about. The only reason Im not on this site as often as I used to be, is because I have fewer hands to do the work then I used to and twice as much responsibility.

I'm glad to hear George is doing well. He's a great guy!

Hi Steve! Miracles never cease and you just proved it!

Even though you haven't been posting lately Steve I'm still glad you are reading the posts nonetheless. I thought for sure Yamaha had or was in the process of changing their Net policy regarding posting on un-sanctioned i.e. - sites not sponsored specifically by Yamaha.

With Mike Martin backing off on posting at the Keyboard Corner and you posting much less frequently here at the Zone you can perhaps see why I had my suspicions.

Anyway, I'm glad you made your presence known once again and in so doing shot my theory to pieces. Please post more often Steve and don't make yourself such a stranger okay? >> If you have the time of course that is and are inclined to do so.

That said, any news on a 76 key Tyros2 in the making??.... Oops! Sorry Steve.. I know you're not suppose to reply to unofficial announcements if indeed that is the case. If it IS official that there will be a 76 key Tyros2 just think how many people you will make happy by letting all of us here at the Zone be the first ones to know? Except perhaps Al (kbkr) seeing he relented and purchased the 61 key Tyros2. But maybe not because if I know Al he will most likely get a 76 key Tyros2 in a heart beat even though he changed his mind and got a Tyros2 61 key. Not only will Yamaha win out with an additional purchase but Al will probably be tickled pink likewise seeing he really does want a 76 key top of the line Arranger with cutting edge features which of course the Tyros2 does offer.

It's okay Al! I forgive you for not sticking to your guns. Like I said; it will be a win win situation anyway if Yamaha decides to make a 76 key Tyros2.

Best regards,
Mike

#136419 - 12/05/05 01:39 AM Re: Just ordered my G70/Update on George
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Quote:
Originally posted by YamahaUS1:
Mike I have no idea what you're talking about.

A very appropriate answer Steve. You know how the general population just loves conspiracy theories

#136420 - 12/05/05 01:59 AM Re: Just ordered my G70/Update on George
Wis Offline

I hope you will enjoy your G70. I am sure.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online