SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#135724 - 01/25/04 01:39 PM Microsoft Power Point Is A Winner
ziggy Offline

Loc: Malta
I would like to share with you my findings lately, perhaps there are those who are there already, but I didn't have the time to experiment with programs so to find the best one for Showing Fake Sheet Music.

Well I have scaned some sheet music with 300 resolution, and created a slide show on the PowerPoint and man did it work, it is very clear to see, no problem with light to see, you know what I mean, I have created a medly and put them in order, and wowww just a touch on the Touch Pad and Vola the next is ready in view, I am really thrilled cause now I don't need books, just my laptop for all occations.

Had to share it with you.
Any suggestions appreciated.

Tony.

#135725 - 01/25/04 02:14 PM Re: Microsoft Power Point Is A Winner
Dnj Offline

Oh Yeah.... laptops/performing live is a requirement today.......enjoy your new found excitement you'll love it and more!

#135726 - 02/03/04 01:55 PM Re: Microsoft Power Point Is A Winner
SBPC Offline

Loc: Goleta, CA, USA
Using Power Point, is there a way to assign names to the slides (song names) and then put the names into an alphabetized index within power point so as to be able to select songs on the fly using the song titles and be able to quickly call up the lead sheet for that song? (Kind of like the music data base finder on a Tyros, but this would bring up the lead sheet to a particular song.)

I understand how one can put together a predetermined sequence of scanned lead sheets using the slide show feature, but I was not able to find a way to save the scanned songs (slides)in an index form where they could easily be selected by title "on the fly."
Paul C.

#135727 - 02/03/04 06:54 PM Re: Microsoft Power Point Is A Winner
tiger38 Offline

In your slideshow you can simply type the slide number and press enter. That will take you directly to your slide. For example... type 14 enter. You are now on slide 14.

Hope this helps.
R. Jenkins

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online