SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#135577 - 02/04/04 11:35 PM Re: New CD New Song
vclocke Offline

Loc: riverside, ca, usa
DJ

First of all I'm going to be a little timid commenting re: your song because I'm fairly new to the forum and I don't want to sound too harsh ... however, here goes !!

I pretty much agree with the aforementioned comments ... but I did want to say I really enjoy the general composition of the song and your voice as well. I also think that the guitar detracts from the song .. at least the way it is used. Possibly changing it for a higher range in tone might work better --- possibly using more of a classic rock guitar during a break or something. You don't want to overshadow your voice.

I just don't care for the "low" tone of the guitar that is used. Also, I don't feel the articulation on your guitar makes it a realistic enough guitar - it's not sharp enough. Somebody says it "lags" - I think it needs to be crisper (Tony W. being a guitar man - you might ask him).

Again though - I liked the vocal and the words.

Sorry about your dog. The last two dogs I've had - I ended up having to put them down and as much as I loved them (and love dogs) I will not have another because it hurts too much to lose them. Hope you will have as many good memories of your "friend" as I have mine.

vc

------------------
Vern

#135578 - 02/05/04 08:52 AM Re: New CD New Song
beachbum Offline

Loc: Austin
Welcome to the forum. Not harsh at all got some re-doing to do and I appreciated everyone’s help. As far as harsh goes. That was nothing... Wait till you post something that bad... They'll rip you a new one here..
Oh, as for the Dogs.. Well 12 years of unconditional, is worth it.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online