SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#135268 - 05/15/03 07:56 PM To: cam8neel
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Angellllooooo.... What are the particulars for tonight (Friday)? ...Start time, what if it rains, etc. ....
t.

[This message has been edited by tony mads usa (edited 05-15-2003).]

#135269 - 05/16/03 07:55 AM Re: To: cam8neel
cam8neel Offline

Loc: Providence, RI USA
Quote:
Originally posted by tony mads usa:
Angellllooooo.... What are the particulars for tonight (Friday)? ...Start time, what if it rains, etc. ....
t.

[This message has been edited by tony mads usa (edited 05-15-2003).]

T.-

I don't know for sure, since this is the first time at this locale. Inside is kind of small, so I don't know if I'll be moved indoors. The weather's not supposed to be too great! The best bet is to call the restaurant before you go. I'm supposed to be starting at 7:30, but I won't be sure till closer to then. Ugh!!!

A.

#135270 - 05/16/03 08:44 AM Re: To: cam8neel
tony mads usa Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by cam8neel:
T.-

I don't know for sure, since this is the first time at this locale. Inside is kind of small, so I don't know if I'll be moved indoors. The weather's not supposed to be too great! The best bet is to call the restaurant before you go. I'm supposed to be starting at 7:30, but I won't be sure till closer to then. Ugh!!!

A.

A. ..... actually, the forecast is for cool (cold?) weather, but the threat of rain seems to have eased up ... Instead of sunblock and bug spray, you may want a portable heater ..... see you later....
... break a leg ....
t.

#135271 - 05/19/03 06:39 AM Re: To: cam8neel
tony mads usa Offline

Ang ... too bad about Friday ... we were looking forward to seeing you.... I guess they thought it was too cool (frigid??) ... Are you playing next Friday? ... I will be at Conversations (indoors ) ... 7:30 start .....
t.

#135272 - 05/19/03 07:05 AM Re: To: cam8neel
cam8neel Offline

T.-

Yeah, it was a bummer. I'm there again this Friday, only this time it's rain or shine. They'll set me up inside if the weather isn't up to par. Wish you luck at Conversations Friday night, buddy! Looks like we'll be starting at the same time!

A.

#135273 - 05/19/03 07:24 AM Re: To: cam8neel
tony mads usa Offline

..... well, I guess it's a good news/bad news thing... we're both working, but we can't see each other ... I know you'll do well ..... I'm excited about playing as it's the first time since well before the surgery ...
knock 'em dead ... or shouldn't I say that 'on da hill' ....
t.

#135274 - 05/23/03 06:26 AM Re: To: cam8neel
tony mads usa Offline

Angelo... Another rainy Friday!! ...the only thing positive about the weather tonight is that it should keep some people away from the outside bars at the waterfront ... BTW ...you can have your 'gig' written up in the Pro-Jo entertainment section on Thursdays for no charge ... there's an e-mail add's in that section of the paper....
Hope you have a good night....
t.

[This message has been edited by tony mads usa (edited 05-23-2003).]

#135275 - 05/23/03 07:28 AM Re: To: cam8neel
cam8neel Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by tony mads usa:
Angelo... Another rainy Friday!! ...the only thing positive about the weather tonight is that it should keep some people away from the outside bars at the waterfront ... BTW ...you can have your 'gig' written up in the Pro-Jo entertainment section on Thursdays for no charge ... there's an e-mail add's in that section of the paper....
Hope you have a good night....
t.

[This message has been edited by tony mads usa (edited 05-23-2003).]

Tonyyyyyyyy!

I know! Can you stand it?!? Hopefully I'll be inside tonight, though. Hope you knock
'em dead tonight (I can say that to you since YOU'RE not 'up da hill'). I already knew about the Journal. I did it for my Manilow show in Feb. I just wanted to see what happened with this place. Luckily, I didn't put it in the paper last week, since I got cancelled. Let me know how ya do, Paesan!

Ang

#135276 - 05/23/03 08:45 AM Re: To: cam8neel
tony mads usa Offline

I heard that Steve Burke was supposed to play there on Thursday... is that 'locked' in or are they looking for different people? I would really like a Thursday gig....
t.

#135277 - 05/23/03 10:01 AM Re: To: cam8neel
cam8neel Offline

As far as I know, he's booked entertainment through the summer. But, he wants to do some winter stuff this year. Last year, he didn't. I'll see what I can find out for ya.

A.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online