SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#134747 - 08/10/07 05:05 PM Re: NP-30 Going Back .., She IS broken.
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
Murphy's Law once again.

Squeak, I hope you'll be playing a "perfect" NP-30 soon.

Gosh, this is all so frustrating. Quite a few posts in the last month or so on:

-shops sending incomplete orders
-shops sending faulty gear
-couriers damaging gear
-etc.

About Squeak's colorful language...don't ever watch TV if you consider his unfit for ladies' or children's ears. Makes me wonder why everyone even bothers watching the tube. Squeak's a very friendly guy and I don't find his language offensive at all. Shakespeare wrote some of the most beautiful plays but some of his language...
http://www.monmouth.com/~literature/Othello/naughty2.htm#lewd

Once you get to know Squeak you'll find that he's a very nice, helpful and down-to-earth guy. I'm proud to call him a friend of mine.

Taike

#134748 - 08/10/07 11:09 PM Re: NP-30 Going Back .., She IS broken.
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
Thanks for the kind words Taike Trident, I was planning on taking the pedal with me. If this pedal works on their floor model I'll buy a new boxed NP30 from them to take home and will be sending the other back.......
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#134749 - 08/11/07 07:50 AM Re: NP-30 Going Back .., She IS broken.
mikeathome1 Offline

Loc: Syracuse NY
Sorry to hear about your trouble with both the board and MF. I have been dealing with MF for over 10 years and have never had a problem. I suspect the shipping delay was actually them waiting for payment to clear.
A friend of mine, at at management level in the organization, told me that they wait for it to clear but they don't tell you that they just apologize for the delay.

#134750 - 08/11/07 09:40 AM Re: NP-30 Going Back .., She IS broken.
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Sorry to hear about your mishaps, Squeak.

I have an NP-30 on order for my sample account, and I'm looking forward to checking out it's cool features...certainly the weight issue is a non-issue.

I'm curious how the pianos sound, and of course, how the new action feels.

Ian

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online