SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#133161 - 10/19/07 03:17 PM Re: 3rd S900 on its way
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
I hope Tim has recieved his third S900 and it's perfect.

We haven't heard from, I hope that means he's finally enjoying his new keyboard.

------------------
Larry
SynthZone Frapper

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#133162 - 10/20/07 09:37 AM Re: 3rd S900 on its way
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Quote:
Originally posted by lahawk:
I hope Tim has recieved his third S900 and it's perfect.

We haven't heard from, I hope that means he's finally enjoying his new keyboard.

Or at the other end of the spectrum (God forbid) he busted his head open falling to the floor after fainting when he realized his 3rd (and last) PSR S900's USB interface once again didn't work as advertised. His wife had to rush him to the hospital where he is quietly convalescing under heavy sedation since the wound required several stitches because of the force and severity of the blunt trauma to his noggin' when he fell, and he hasn't been able to update us to the situation since there is no internet access where he is staying.

Please say I'm wrong Tim! Please say the third PSR S900 is A-OK with no apparent anomalies to speak of. Pleeeezzzz!

Best,
Mike

#133163 - 10/20/07 09:44 AM Re: 3rd S900 on its way
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by keybplayer:
Or at the other end of the spectrum (God forbid) he busted his head open falling to the floor after fainting when he realized his 3rd (and last) PSR S900's USB interface once again didn't work as advertised. His wife had to rush him to the hospital where he is quietly convalescing under heavy sedation since the wound required several stitches because of the force and severity of the blunt trauma to his noggin' when he fell, and he hasn't been able to update us to the situation since there is no internet access where he is staying.

Best,
Mike

OR...he is in the hospital getting the goosebumps hammered back down...listening to those great SA voices will do that, you know.

Seriously, I hope he's enjoying himself to the max and is satisfied with his purchase.

Ian

#133164 - 10/20/07 09:45 AM Re: 3rd S900 on its way
jedi Offline

Loc: Merrimack, N.H.
Hi Tim ,

As you might imagine , we would all like to know how you are doing with your 3rd S900 !!

Man , you just have to post !!

A lot of people are awaiting your word .

I do hope it`s A-OK .

Gary

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online