SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#132785 - 11/28/00 06:41 PM solton X1,psr900,sk760/880
monny Offline

Loc: Holland,MI,uda
I own GEM sk760,and I would like to know more about soltonX1 and Yamahapsr9000 or9000pro.I'm interesting in style features(fill in,variations,ending,intro,how many user style can I create etc...) any good an bad thing about both keyboards.

#132786 - 11/28/00 08:16 PM Re: solton X1,psr900,sk760/880
DanO1 Offline

Loc: Maryland
Hello Monny,
Solton X1 has 198 styles with 3 intro's,3ending, 4 variations and 4 fill in's. I think the styles are definately the strong point with the X1. The ability to be able to accually " cut and paste " parts of one style with another styles is a great feature on the X1. The Solton also provides
sampled drum parts call " grooves" that are layered over a normanl style. This feature makes the Latin styles truely professional sounding. Another thing to listen to are the guitar parts within the styles themselves. If you find an X1 ....select style 12. Have someone isolate the guitar part. There is nothing on a Yamaha that sounds even close to what Solton provides.
I demonstrate the Solton keyboards professionally for Solton/Ketron in the USA.
I have a video that gives an explanation of features. It is a quick start video manual.
I distribute the video all over the world.
If you wish to get the video, please contact me at oneils4@home.com......Or If you live in the USA you may call me at Guitar Center in Towson,Maryland 1-410-821-5200. The video cost $25.00 and includes shipping. Good Luck......... Dan O'Neil ( DanO1 )

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online