SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#13136 - 10/31/05 08:26 AM Re: Pianomans Message Forum?
LindaFus Offline

Loc: Ledyard, CT USA
Quote:
Originally posted by quietDIN:
Quote:
Originally posted by LindaFus:
[b]phpBB : Critical Error

Could not get theme data for themes_id [3]

The site may have been hacked. Since I'm not using the latest MS OS or browser, the problem may not be evident to me. See:
http://www.chickashanews.com/viewarticle.php?id=3646
http://www.frsirt.com/english/advisories/2005/2250
http://secunia.com/advisories/17366/

I sent the links to Klaus; I guess we'll see if that helps.

--Barry

[This message has been edited by quietDIN (edited 10-31-2005).][/B]

Barry,

Thank you for your help. I hope it gets resolved soon.

Thanks again,

-Linda

#13137 - 10/31/05 08:29 AM Re: Pianomans Message Forum?
LindaFus Offline

Barry,

I just reviewed those page links in your previous message. It does appear that the forum has been hacked. The errors I am recieving are exactly what they describe in those links. Hope nothing was damaged.

-Linda

#13138 - 10/31/05 11:36 AM Re: Pianomans Message Forum?
TonyG Offline

Loc: England
I'm also using the same as Linda. Still cannot get into the Forum - same message as Linda.

I had an e-mail from Klaus this morning. He did not mention anything about the Forum being down, in fact he mentioned something about me not posting for a while. I thought this a bit strange. I don't think he knows there is a problem.

Tony.

#13139 - 10/31/05 11:54 AM Re: Pianomans Message Forum?
quietDIN Offline

Linda, Tony, and others,

I've emailed Klaus about this twice today, but no reply as of yet; hopefully he'll see what can be done.

Tony, I've been sending mail to Klaus' dmx.de address; is that the one you use? If not, could you ask Klaus to look at this SZ thread, just in case he hasn't seen my messages? Thanks.

--Barry

#13140 - 11/01/05 04:39 AM Re: Pianomans Message Forum?
quietDIN Offline

I've received email from Klaus saying that Pianoman's forum is working again. I can't determine that, since I never had a problem with it. Linda and Tony, could you try again and post here if you still have trouble. Thanks.

--Barry

#13141 - 11/01/05 05:37 AM Re: Pianomans Message Forum?
LindaFus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by quietDIN:
I've received email from Klaus saying that Pianoman's forum is working again. I can't determine that, since I never had a problem with it. Linda and Tony, could you try again and post here if you still have trouble. Thanks.

--Barry

No, it still in not working for me. Same error.

-Linda

#13142 - 11/01/05 07:49 AM Re: Pianomans Message Forum?
Jim Wintringham Offline

Loc: Forest, Oh., U.S.A.
I just put a post on the pianoman's site.... and it went ok. I also have not had any trouble with the site. I also noted that a new member was added. Maybe Linda could try from a different computer...to see if it may be a filter setting or some such thing...on her system.

#13143 - 11/01/05 09:30 AM Re: Pianomans Message Forum?
LindaFus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Jim Wintringham:
I just put a post on the pianoman's site.... and it went ok. I also have not had any trouble with the site. I also noted that a new member was added. Maybe Linda could try from a different computer...to see if it may be a filter setting or some such thing...on her system.

Hi Jim,

I was able to get on the forum after deleting my cookies on my computer and creating a new account. If I try to log on with my old ID I get that error. I emailed Klaus and explained. I did leave a message on the forum in reply to test messages. So, I am back on. Thanks so much everyone for your help.

-Linda

#13144 - 11/01/05 01:13 PM Re: Pianomans Message Forum?
TonyG Offline

Loc: England
Nah, I'm still locked out with "critical error" "could not get id themes".

My other computer is in my garage and it's very cold here in the mother country tonight, plus loads of fireworks going off (coming up to Guy Fawkes night). I'll give it a try from sunny Lanzarote in a couple of days.

I think it's cos' everyone is fed up with my piano playing!!

#13145 - 11/01/05 01:32 PM Re: Pianomans Message Forum?
LindaFus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by TonyG:
Nah, I'm still locked out with "critical error" "could not get id themes".

My other computer is in my garage and it's very cold here in the mother country tonight, plus loads of fireworks going off (coming up to Guy Fawkes night). I'll give it a try from sunny Lanzarote in a couple of days.

I think it's cos' everyone is fed up with my piano playing!!

Hi Tony,

If you are using Internet Explorer? Goto tools and options and delete cookies. close the browser. Open a new one and see if you can access the forum. If so, then register again with a new forum ID. If you try to log in with your present ID it will crash again and you will need to delete cookies again.

See if that works. If I try to log on with my old ID it crashes and gives the same error.

We love your piano talents it can't be that!

-Linda

[This message has been edited by LindaFus (edited 11-01-2005).]

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online