SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#130192 - 07/06/01 12:30 AM I never got to see most of the photos of you so post them again please!!!
Paddy1nz Offline

Loc: New Zealand
I didn't see most of the photos on the message to post a photo (with 99 replies!!!). All I saw of most of them was a little red 'x' in a white box so I don't know what any of you look like.
Please post a photo of yourself,
Thanks
Paddy

#130193 - 07/06/01 12:56 AM Re: I never got to see most of the photos of you so post them again please!!!
Gunnar Jonny Offline

Loc: Norway
Hi Paddy

Hmmm......I could not find any post with a pic of you there either

BTW.
I've seen many of your posts at different forums, both here at ZynthZone and also Technote's.How are things going, got the keyboard yet, and what keyboard did you choose?

Regards
GJ
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#130194 - 07/06/01 05:07 PM Re: I never got to see most of the photos of you so post them again please!!!
Rube Offline

I will try to post my pic...hope it works...Rube :-)

#130195 - 07/06/01 06:20 PM Re: I never got to see most of the photos of you so post them again please!!!
Paddy1nz Offline

Loc: New Zealand
Hi Johnnie and Rube,
I am very seriously looking at the PR703 because
1) The 88 weighted keys
2) The 120 watts
3) You can play any kind of music e.g. classical piano, modern songs, and you still have all the synthesizer capabilities of a kn6500 and almost all of the sounds (and some that the kn6500 doesn't have as well!)

It is not that I don't like the PR but just the thought of NOT getting the kn6500 is horrible. But if I got the kn6500 with the P50, it would be OVER $10,000. I really can't do that. Plus with the P50 attached, my lounge would look like a recording studio

Sorry I don't have any photos of myself - I don't have a digital camera! But I got to take a few photos of my dog, cat, etc.

Well, the PR looks like a (probably) 70% chance at the moment.
Just one thing, when I tried the PR on Wednesday, the keys tended to spring up and make noise when you took your fingers off them. Maybe it was my imagination or maybe it was that I was trying the kn6500 at the same time with the non-weighted keys.
Now, Rube, you should get a technics
IMHO, they are better
Thanks both, and post photos everyone,
Paddy

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online