SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#129805 - 05/20/07 01:47 PM Re: Nigel, I'm Stayting...
Tony Rome Offline

Loc: Cozumel Mexico
Just to say that I to want to thank Nigel for all of the good he has produced with the "ZONE" and that I take pride in being a member of this forum, however, I am a member of at least 7 different forums and enjoy everyone of them as I'm sure many if not all of the member of the small gig forum....I read almost daily most posts of interest to me while others I pass on....I post where I feel I can contribute while other post of mine may be on a search or learning mission but my absence of posts does not imply that I'm
no longer here or a member. I enjoy the learning experience I get from all of the forums if used properly and I really do thank Nigel for the opportunity to be here.
This is a wonderful forum and his job is a
thankless one for the most part and it is very hard to keep the line taught while being fair to all members...as Capt Russ said in the beginning, Nigel does a fantastic
job with the forum but not everyone appreciates it or the work it takes to keep it together...Nigel, although my posts' have been fewer my loyalty is as strong as ever. Thank You
TR

[This message has been edited by Tony Rome (edited 05-20-2007).]

#129806 - 05/20/07 05:53 PM Re: Nigel, I'm Stayting...
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Thanks Tony for all your support. And I am complete agreement with you. Eveyone should use all the forums available to them on the Internet. They all have good information to offer. And different people have different expectations of how they like a forum to be run. No-one can please everyone. smallgig.com simply offers a different rule set that some users prefer. There really is no right or wrong here. There are quite a few very experienced arranger users at that forum who offer some very good advice. I visit it myself.

[This message has been edited by Nigel (edited 05-20-2007).]

#129807 - 05/21/07 05:38 AM Re: Nigel, I'm Stayting...
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I echo Tony's thoughts. I still read here daily and appreciate the forum. It's just that there isn't as much that seems to be interesting to me as there once was. I absolutely will not participate in the arguments any more. I so often see statements that are inflammatory or at least border on being so. I will never understand why people can't communicate politely, but I won't fall into the trap again.
Keep up the good work Nigel.
DonM

#129808 - 05/21/07 05:48 AM Re: Nigel, I'm Stayting...
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Well said, Tony and "gentleman" Don!

R.

[This message has been edited by captain Russ (edited 05-21-2007).]

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online