SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#129795 - 03/28/07 05:49 PM Re: Nigel, I'm Stayting...
TP123 Offline

Loc: Fla. / Nashville
I think SZ is the granddaddy but there are some
new grandkids... and as Capt. Kirk sez
"now now Mr. Scott... Young minds---fresh ideas!"

I for one can not understand some of the BS that went on and will continue to use ANY and all sources
of info, communication and learning including here
at the SZ Bar & Grill.

Thanks Nigel for a great board and for all you do for all of us!

Tom Patrick

#129796 - 03/28/07 06:27 PM Re: Nigel, I'm Stayting...
zuki Offline

Me too

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Sony C80/AGK 214/K&M stand

#129797 - 03/28/07 06:48 PM Re: Nigel, I'm Stayting...
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
Quote:
Originally posted by zuki:
Me too

You're a granddaddy, Zuki???

#129798 - 04/01/07 05:38 AM Re: Nigel, I'm Stayting...
Bill in Dayton Offline

Loc: Dayton, OH USA
I just wanted throw my two cents in...

I like both forums and one of the reasons I'm enjoying the new kid on the block is that IMO, he has gone out of his way to make it very clear that smallgigs is NOT a place to come complain about SZ. (No reference whatsoever to Tony)...the moderator there has taken the high road consistently.

Like Nigel says...enjoy both sites...

------------------
Bill in Dayton

#129799 - 04/02/07 06:28 AM Re: Nigel, I'm Stayting...
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Bill in Dayton:
I just wanted throw my two cents in...

I like both forums and one of the reasons I'm enjoying the new kid on the block is that IMO, he has gone out of his way to make it very clear that smallgigs is NOT a place to come complain about SZ. (No reference whatsoever to Tony)...the moderator there has taken the high road consistently.

Like Nigel says...enjoy both sites...

Bill ... If I am the "Tony" you are referring to, (by saying "no reference whatsoever to Tony), in NO WAY did my post at smallgigs contain a complaint about S-Z ... In fact, I have NEVER had a complaint about S-Z ... the truth is, my post on smallgigs stated that while I had signed up there, in no way was I leaving S-Z ... the moderator of smallgigs apparently did not want any mention about S-Z on his site ... It's his site, he has his reasons, so I have no problem with that ...
While I will visit other places, Synth-Zone will ALWAYS be HOME to me ...
t.

#129800 - 04/02/07 12:03 PM Re: Nigel, I'm Stayting...
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
I'm outta here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to go to dinner

#129801 - 05/18/07 04:57 AM Re: Nigel, I'm Stayting...
Dnj Offline

wow I was just thinking that sooo many people have left the synthzone ....
where are they now?

#129802 - 05/18/07 11:11 AM Re: Nigel, I'm Stayting...
renig Offline

Loc: Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by George V:
There was an occasion when somebody else mentioned the SynthZone on that forum. The result was a discussion that raised bad temper. The moderator is concerned that this wont happen again. That's why he edited your post.

Sorry guys but all of you seem to like arguing - and the SZ is a fertilized soil for quarrels. 1/3 of the posts are meaningless quarrels, 1/3 of the posts praise Nigel for letting the quarrels go and 1/3 (?) of the posts deliver very little pieces of useful information.

Y'all better stay here. This is definitely my last post.

Hmmmm . . . let's see if I have this right. So all the nice chaps on that forum got into a "discussion that raised bad temper" entirely generated by their good, mannerable selves having felt prompted to do so by the mere mention of Synth Zone and the moderator, obviously a sensitive fellow, got the old delete button pumping. What a peculiar scenario. Glad that doesn't happen around here. Cheers, Nige!!!

#129803 - 05/19/07 01:47 AM Re: Nigel, I'm Stayting...
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Quote:
Originally posted by renig:
Hmmmm . . . let's see if I have this right. So all the nice chaps on that forum got into a "discussion that raised bad temper" entirely generated by their good, mannerable selves having felt prompted to do so by the mere mention of Synth Zone and the moderator, obviously a sensitive fellow, got the old delete button pumping. What a peculiar scenario. Glad that doesn't happen around here. Cheers, Nige!!!

lmao renig .... I really had to smile to myself when I read your posting. You summed things up very nicely.

.... I guess Zone IS a 4 letter word.

#129804 - 05/19/07 03:22 AM Re: Nigel, I'm Stayting...
Keith W. Bailey Offline

Loc: New Castle Indiana USA
Let's just take a few deep breaths and all stay here, the Best there is for us! Some may irritate, but most do not! keep on talking about and making good muusic. I read daily, sometimes twice a day, and I enjoy it here!

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online