SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#129524 - 10/11/07 01:17 PM Rory..how's your project going...?
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Hey, Rory...just wondering how your recording project possibly involving Jach Brock is going? Just found out the Jach is in Poland, working on a film about an obscure, but brilliant jazz violinist, toured for several years with the Gary Senice (yes, the actor) band on USO jobs in battle zones, and will join the Stanley Clarke band when he returns from Poland. I haven't personally heard from him in a year, so I hope your collaboration is working out.

Really admire your work, friend. Around here, you're the "real deal".

Russ

Russ

#129525 - 10/12/07 08:47 AM Re: Rory..how's your project going...?
FAEbGBD Offline

Loc: Nashvville TN
Zach isn't going to do it. Bummer. He sounded really enthusiastic about it at first, but then he just never got around to it. HE would email me every month or so telling me he still would love to do it but he was just busy, or didn't have a suitable recording environment, or this or that. So it's on to plan B. I've found another girl violinist who again initially seemed interested but no definite result there either. And 2 other people I've contacted didn't even bother to respond.

I haven't even worked on the project much myself in the past couple months. Been on a 3 week tour, and lots of studio work to get done for clients.

Anyway, thanks for asking, and thanks for the contact to Zach. Didn't work out this time, but who knows, maybe in the future.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online