Dnj Offline

For Sale:

SOLTON X1 KEYBOARD w/ Hard Drive and Vocalizer

Includes:

Hard Drive loaded with over a 1000 Midi's, Sounds, Pattern files

SOLTON X1 Super Sounds Set

6 Pod Solton X1 pedal switch

Additional 3,371 Converted styles on CD

Dan O'brien's Solton X1 Video instruction tape.

Quik Loc 2 Tier keyboard Stand (see pic below post)

All Manuals

Read about it here at ELITE SOUND:
http://www.elitesound.com/solton_x1.htm

If you have been thinking of getting a Solton X1 Keyboard now is your chance at a great price !

The X1 is an awesome sounding Pro Arranger Keyboard with styles and sounds that have to be experienced to believe. Everything is in excellent working condition.

I am offering this unit with all the extras for $1800.00 and I will pay USPO Priority shipping in the USA.

Email me if interested

thanx

Donny

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 12-29-2000).]

#129320 - 12/29/00 08:53 PM Re: For Sale SOLTON X1 w/HD w/Extras
Dnj Offline

Hi,
I will be including this great QL Keyboard Stand with my Solton X1 For Sale package. Everything Including shipping to your door for only $1800.00 complete, Info in my above post.

Quik-Lok 2 Tier Keyboard Stand. Good condition, a few scratches from use. Both Tiers fully adjustable. Very sturdy. Folds in one step with spring loaded pin. Tier size, upper L/10"x W/17.7", lower L/13.8" x W/17.7"
Great Studio or Live performance stand.

email me if interested

Happy New Year

#129321 - 12/30/00 07:49 PM Re: For Sale SOLTON X1 w/HD w/Extras
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am interested in purchasing your Solton. Please reply at your convenience.

#129322 - 12/30/00 11:22 PM Re: For Sale SOLTON X1 w/HD w/Extras
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Hi all:
I'm sure many of you (including myself) were wondering why (shocked?) Donny would suddenly want to sell his beloved Solton X1, especially after reading all the raves he had posted about it on this board over his three short months of ownership. Donny, I certainly don't want to attempt to 'speak for you' here, but I hope you don't mind if I share some of the thoughts we had expressed to each other via our personal emails. If I make any incorrect assumptions, please correct me.

The Solton X1 is truly a terrific sounding keyboard with killer styles/sounds and realistic sounding "in your face" drums. The Solton X1 really shines if you predominantly play rock and pop styles, but, in my personal opinion (and I think Donny's now too, at least from what he told me in his email), the Technics KN6000 & KN5000 is better suited for adult jazz, swing, big band, and latin dance styles. Also, if you seek a natural (transparent) sounding acoustic piano, perfectly suited for jazz/latin/ballad & cocktail styles, the KN6000 (and KN5000) rank up there among the best (in my personal opinion). That said, I am looking forward to checking out "all" the arranger keyboard manufacter options (Solton, Korg, Roland, Technics, GEM, Yamaha, etc) at the upcoming NAMM show in January. What an exciting time for arranger keyboards!

Anyway, the point I'm trying to make here is that I don't think Donny decided to sell his Solton X1 because he doesn't think the Solton is a good keyboard. The Solton X1 just does not "best" meet the requirements for the 'style' of music he (and I as well) predominantly play.

The best to all of you in 2001.

Scott

#129323 - 12/30/00 11:39 PM Re: For Sale SOLTON X1 w/HD w/Extras
Jupiter5 Offline

Scottyee,

with the introduction of the "EWO1 POP" Production Expansion card for the KN6000 - you can have the best of both worlds! - more or less (rock & pop, plus the other stlyes you mentioned scottyee) A keyboard that will have (in my opinion), just about everything you need. And the excellent Piano on the kn6000 (better even than the kn5000 I owned)

The Solton is indeed a good keyboard, and it is maybe just the differece in styles Don wanted

-----------------------

[This message has been edited by Jupiter5 (edited 12-30-2000).]

#129324 - 01/04/01 08:01 AM Re: For Sale SOLTON X1 w/HD w/Extras
Dnj Offline

Unit Is SOLD

Thanx

Donny NJ

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online