SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#129140 - 12/11/06 03:22 AM My new favorite client...
Bill in Dayton Offline

Loc: Dayton, OH USA
Gang-

I've been performing at local club for a few years and have developed a following of sorts. Among these regulars include a middle aged couple who hope to be married sometime before the end of 2008.

A month or two ago the guy mentioned that they had a surprise in store for me around the holidays. They both came in to my restaurant gig last night and finally divulged what the surprise was.

They've asked me to perform for their wedding ceremony.

Ok...cool...flattered, honored, etc...

Then he says he wants to make sure that my wife can be there. We're pretty friendly with these two, so I said of course she'll attend.

Then he says "Uh, Bill-we're not getting married near Dayton. It's a little bit of a drive you might say."

I ask him to define "little bit of a drive" for me.

He says the wedding will be taking place in Hawaii, and that my wife and I would be their guests for the entire week.

A lot has to happen between now and then, (like not one but two divorces unfortunately), but if everything does fall into place this could be a very, very cool trip for us.

Any synthzoners on the Islands by chance?

Have a good week everyone!

Aloha!

Bill

#129141 - 12/11/06 04:26 AM Re: My new favorite client...
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
Quote:
Originally posted by Bill in Dayton:

Any synthzoners on the Islands by chance?

Have a good week everyone!

Aloha!

Bill

There will be if I get invited too.

All kidding aside, that sounds wonderful and I hope it'll happen. You certainly deserve it.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online