SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#128326 - 10/30/01 12:21 PM Factory data problems
Micco Offline

Loc: Finland
Today I wanted to restore all factory settings to my PSR9000, because the whole keyboard was on a miserable mess. I started to restore all the data just the way the manual says with factory setup disks but after a while an error message came on the screen and said that the factory data is not loaded properly. After that I restarted the keyboard and when the keyboard was starting up a message came on the screen and said that the keyboard is initializing the styles. After the keyboard was ready I saw that the flash styles where empty. I tried to restore again only the styles and the same thing happened again. Where is the problem? I really need those flash styles. Is something wrong with the factory setup disks? I hope it is not the new operating system (3.0) that does this.

I was just thinking that is it possible to make a CD of the factory setup data and restore it from the CD if necessary?

Help would be appreciated!
Micco

#128327 - 10/30/01 01:16 PM Re: Factory data problems
Nobby Offline

Loc: Palmyra Mo. U.S.A.
Hi Micco,
I don't want bring you bad news, but did you see my posting just below? And I don't even own a PSR-9000!
Best Regards,
Nobby

PS: Over on PK forum there having all kinds of problems lockups & crashes!

[This message has been edited by Nobby (edited 10-30-2001).]

#128328 - 10/30/01 03:07 PM Re: Factory data problems
Eric, B Offline

Loc: Ventura, Ca, USA
Hi Micco,
I hope you have made back-up disks.
If so try this trick: hlod down
DSP(4~7)& SLOW/FAST & EXIT
buttons at the same time while turning on your KB.
This will initialize all data. Then load up your back-up disks
It worked for me.
Hope this helps
Eric

#128329 - 10/31/01 05:32 AM Re: Factory data problems
Micco Offline

Loc: Finland
I havenīt had any problems with the new operating system yet. It works just fine for me. I have made the back-up disks a long time ago and I will try your good tip. Thank you very much for helping me

How about this cd thing?
Micco

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online