SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#127645 - 11/27/02 03:45 PM Yamaha Tyros's... Sitting on a Truck!
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
Yesterday, the 6 Tyros keyboards left Yamaha, which is only 1 hour away from my store. I went to a Hard Drive store this morning and bought 6 10GB IBM 2.5" 12mm hard drives. I waited anxiously for the arival of my keyboards. At 1PM a Viking Freight Truck pulled up in the back and my workers said "they're here!" and we all got really excited. When waited in anticipation for the driver to open the back of his truck........and inside were a bunch of Yamaha Acoustic Guitars I ordered and were shipped from the state of Washington. I immediately called Yamaha and they gave me the PO# that the trucking company would have which picked the keyboards up on Tuesday. I called their local office and they said the keyboards were still in Gardena (just near Yamaha). They said the keyboards were picked up to late yesterday afternoon for delivery today and so now they won't arrive until Monday because they are closed Thursday and Friday for Thanksgiving. I'm really upset! but i won't use any foul language here! I called my inside guys at Yamaha to see if there is anyway they could get a truck out here to me today and I've not heard back from them yet. My guess is no luck! I really wanted to have these for my customers and to ship the ones out I've sold. Now I won't be in a good mood all weekend. Everybody tried so hard to make this happen before Dec.1, and now I have to wait until Dec. 1...
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California
(Retired 2021)

#127646 - 11/28/02 10:00 AM Re: Yamaha Tyros's... Sitting on a Truck!
rolandfan Offline

Loc: South Africa
Look on the bright side....The more u wait the more exciting it becomes

#127647 - 11/28/02 10:46 AM Re: Yamaha Tyros's... Sitting on a Truck!
rolandfan Offline

Loc: South Africa
Look on the bright side....The more u wait the more exciting it becomes

#127648 - 11/28/02 10:53 AM Re: Yamaha Tyros's... Sitting on a Truck!
trtjazz Offline

Just where exactly is this truck parked? Hey Scott, Lou wanna take a ride, there's a Tyros in it for ya.
Terry

#127649 - 11/28/02 09:13 PM Re: Yamaha Tyros's... Sitting on a Truck!
Lou Y Offline

Loc: NY USA
Terry,
I'm at the airport. I'll be there asap...
Lou

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online