SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#126660 - 05/12/03 04:29 PM Re: Besides Playing Arranger KB..pro or not ..What Other Hobbies do you like to do ?
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
Donny,

I use to hustle nine ball. Man I use to live and breath nine ball. The Packers since 1959 or so. The Saints since day one 1967 and the Redskins since the Saints dumped Billy Kilmer to the Redskins in 1971 or so. With three favorite teams, it's still hard to get to the super Bowl. I'll tell you what. For over 20 years now I've been very watchful of how many times all three teams won on any given week end and you can count on one hand the times it happened.

Try this out. Pick the three highest rated teams and keep track of how many times all three win on the same weekend. You'll be amazed. Keep in mind the Saints, Packers and Redskins haven't been the three higest rated teams. Ha! Ha!

Now A friend at the local coffee shop has gotten me hooked on Cryptograms. I do them every evening. I can't watch TV anymore.

Anyone here besides me notice that every show for the past 5 years, no matter how good it stars out always ends up being an evening soap opera. They always for instance wind up where everyone in the office doesn't do police work any more. They just start sleeping with one another or either they come out of the closet or whatever. Why can't they just do whatever the show starts about.

DonM,

I started back fishing since I simi retired last year. I layed some cement block for a guy today on a ranch out of town a couple of miles. He has a pond loaded with Bass and Crapie. I think we call them perch right? He said I can come fish his pond anytime. He got his tackle box out and showed me what he catches them on.

They are little bright green rubber things from about an 1" to 3" long. Similar to the rubber worms but the head part is larger,fatter than the tail which tapers to be very thin at the end.

I forgot you were a professional bass fisherman when your not taking everyone's money on the golf course. Maybe you could recommend some of your favorite lures for Bass?

Boo

#126661 - 05/12/03 04:41 PM Re: Besides Playing Arranger KB..pro or not ..What Other Hobbies do you like to do ?
freddynl Offline

Loc: netherlands
Playing guitar.
Collecting guitars.
Composing music.

mm... scuba diving...not much time for it these days..
Fishing

Eating...and tasting food and recipes from all over the world.
My wifes hobby is cooking so I am a very lucky guy.

Sleeping .... but I never seem to have time for that either.

That's about it , nothing spectacular..

#126662 - 05/12/03 07:07 PM Re: Besides Playing Arranger KB..pro or not ..What Other Hobbies do you like to do ?
MagicUser Offline

Loc: New York, USA
Magic, puzzles (jigsaw, 3D, word, any kind, and creating puzzles), computers, swimming, photography, x-country skiing, sailing, music, being with the family, woodworking (besides building the house I like to do fretwork), reading, knitting, macrame, sculpture, hiking, camping, and in my spare time...

- Brian

#126663 - 05/13/03 06:03 AM Re: Besides Playing Arranger KB..pro or not ..What Other Hobbies do you like to do ?
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
OMG !!!! Tony.....your a man after my own heart!! Oh my.. the reduction sauce almost made me cry for joy!!
Music, Food & Love is the ticket!

Dnj ... I have to say that the chops themselves were OUTSTANDING ... melt in your mouth ...
We both happened to take a little of the mushroom/onion sauce and a piece of the veal and when we tasted it we both just said WOW! ...
t.
PS .... I never have to wonder why I can't lose weight!!! ....
t.

#126664 - 05/13/03 06:35 AM Re: Besides Playing Arranger KB..pro or not ..What Other Hobbies do you like to do ?
Dnj Offline

Tony,

Sounds like you and your lovely wife have it all together my friend Bravo!!!

------------------
www.donnypesce.com

#126665 - 05/13/03 06:45 AM Re: Besides Playing Arranger KB..pro or not ..What Other Hobbies do you like to do ?
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Yes... and thanks, .. it's been a great trip, and we feel like it's only just begun ...
t.

#126666 - 05/13/03 09:51 AM Re: Besides Playing Arranger KB..pro or not ..What Other Hobbies do you like to do ?
arnothijssen Offline

Loc: Marietta, GA USA
Besides my job as a programmer, racing my RC-truck, playing videogames, boating, and all other big boy toys.

#126667 - 05/13/03 10:47 AM Re: Besides Playing Arranger KB..pro or not ..What Other Hobbies do you like to do ?
Graham UK Offline

Loc: Lincolnshire UK
Photography. Digital Still & Digital Camcorder.
Cycling early every Sunday morning (25 miles)through out the year regardless of the weather summer & winter.
It keeps this ageing body nimble.

Graham UK

#126668 - 05/13/03 12:01 PM Re: Besides Playing Arranger KB..pro or not ..What Other Hobbies do you like to do ?
larigot Offline

Loc: Portsmouth - UK
My other passion apart from music is Metal Detecting, actually in Spain at the moment detecting in the sea water for gold jewelry lost by swimmers,(they lose so much)had a nice heavy solid gold link bracelet today, should realise about 20/30 gold rings by the time I go home to the UK

Larigot

#126669 - 05/13/03 12:12 PM Re: Besides Playing Arranger KB..pro or not ..What Other Hobbies do you like to do ?
Leon Offline

Loc: British Columbia
Spare time....whats that???
When I do have some time for other interests it's Full Contact Bowling. Makes the game interesting.

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online