SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#126576 - 08/30/01 03:18 PM ***BEST ORIENTAL KB EVER***
*Messenger* Offline

Loc: Sweden/Malmo
Yes It,s here!!!
The WK (8se) New Sample sounds whit Oriental Styles & Sound,s.I heave heard many KB Like Roland E500-Or & Other Like Solton X1 Whit Oriental Sampled sound,s & Styles.Mmm Dont they heard about Sound Forge Or Wavelab???Sound,s are Short samples & dirty.My dad plays Oud & he listened to a oud sample sound patch on X1 he was olmoustly killin me.He is 65 years old and he has played this instrument in many many years now!So he nows the sound on a oud.Other oriental KBs olso soundind bad.(To short samples & Still dirty!!!)
But We, me & my friend fix that now i think.
When i play on this Oud sound we maked, even I can,t belive its a KB.WHOOOW!!!Sound,s are so good & realistic.Not only Keymapped single samples olso sound is changing charecter when you pres harder.Not only Oud, Kanoun, New Arabic percsamples, Nai, Dhaol, & a Realy realy Good Keman(Violin)!!!Its fantastic.---Stoooop now!!!---I,m wery hapy & this is not a Commerciel Topic!!!The sound,s are not 4 sale.Not now anyway!!!But we will send a demo on this sounds to this forum soon!!!All i wanna say if you will you can make you,r own sampled sound,s!If you heave Sampling on you,r KB of course!
So you people Can listen!!!I will say Thank you to all KB players & Thank you Scotyee,Don,Chris,Dnj & all others ho gived Me & my Friend In Frankfurt ((THE WK8 PRO!!! )) inpirastions to make this Dream come true!!!Bye all and Wait To The Demo(Soooon)!!!!!

#126577 - 08/30/01 04:34 PM Re: ***BEST ORIENTAL KB EVER***
vic83 Offline

Loc: Florida
send me a copy please

#126578 - 08/30/01 08:19 PM Re: ***BEST ORIENTAL KB EVER***
Maged Offline

Loc: Toronto, Canada
Count me in please !!

#126579 - 08/30/01 08:45 PM Re: ***BEST ORIENTAL KB EVER***
MR Bulk Offline

Loc: Mililani, Hawaii, USA
Hey! I resemble that remark! Oh, wait a minute, you wrote keyBOARD, not keyBOARDIST...sorry!

------------------
Regards and Aloha,

Charlie

Charlie
http://artists2.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/MR_Bulk/index-1.html

#126580 - 08/30/01 10:26 PM Re: ***BEST ORIENTAL KB EVER***
fkara Offline

Loc: houston, texas, usa
Did you have to purchase a seperate modul, or kit for the oriental styles or sounds, OR do all of these already come with the WK8SE loaded.

Regards,

f kara

Quote:
Originally posted by *Messenger*:
Yes It,s here!!!
The WK (8se) New Sample sounds whit Oriental Styles & Sound,s.I heave heard many KB Like Roland E500-Or & Other Like Solton X1 Whit Oriental Sampled sound,s & Styles.Mmm Dont they heard about Sound Forge Or Wavelab???Sound,s are Short samples & dirty.My dad plays Oud & he listened to a oud sample sound patch on X1 he was olmoustly killin me.He is 65 years old and he has played this instrument in many many years now!So he nows the sound on a oud.Other oriental KBs olso soundind bad.(To short samples & Still dirty!!!)
But We, me & my friend fix that now i think.
When i play on this Oud sound we maked, even I can,t belive its a KB.WHOOOW!!!Sound,s are so good & realistic.Not only Keymapped single samples olso sound is changing charecter when you pres harder.Not only Oud, Kanoun, New Arabic percsamples, Nai, Dhaol, & a Realy realy Good Keman(Violin)!!!Its fantastic.---Stoooop now!!!---I,m wery hapy & this is not a Commerciel Topic!!!The sound,s are not 4 sale.Not now anyway!!!But we will send a demo on this sounds to this forum soon!!!All i wanna say if you will you can make you,r own sampled sound,s!If you heave Sampling on you,r KB of course!
So you people Can listen!!!I will say Thank you to all KB players & Thank you Scotyee,Don,Chris,Dnj & all others ho gived Me & my Friend In Frankfurt ((THE WK8 PRO!!! )) inpirastions to make this Dream come true!!!Bye all and Wait To The Demo(Soooon)!!!!!

#126581 - 08/30/01 10:38 PM Re: ***BEST ORIENTAL KB EVER***
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Hi Timor: I'm most anxious to hear your music produced on the GEM WK8-SE. For some reason there aren't many forum members here who own the WK8-SE (special edition). I have heard many good things about the SE edition. I'm particularly interested in hearing how the acoustic grand piano (Realpiano PRO2 sample) sounds, especially with the auto-accompaniment arranger backup. It will also be fasinating to hear the ethnic Turkish style music you specialize in as well.

I hope even MORE forum members will begin to submit their songs to share with the group too. This is an excellent way to both hear how each brand/model arranger keyboard sounds as well as a way to give each other a taste of our different musical backgrounds, styles, and personalities. I'm looking forward to hearing forum member created music on the Korg PA-80, Technics KN6500, and Yamaha 9000pro, as well as more stuff created on the Ketron (Solton) SD1 & X1, Roland VA, EM, & G series, Yamaha PSR9000, GEM WK8 , and all other arrangers as well. - Scott

[This message has been edited by Scottyee (edited 08-30-2001).]

#126582 - 08/30/01 11:09 PM Re: ***BEST ORIENTAL KB EVER***
fkara Offline

Is there any way to compare the PA-80 and
WK8SE, especially in the "sounds" department, and the "styles" department.
Which one has the most authentic styles(on ethnic world styles), more realistic styles (but definetely exciting and be NEW).

Lastly, would it be true to say that the styles in WK8SE same as the SK760/880. Or are they completely renewed and reprogrammed (like PA-80 after I30). If that's the case I have a chance to audtion an SK760 here in town , and that would give me a chance to make a comparison.

Also, I am repeating my previous question:
"Are the oriental styles and sounds available with the unit or through an extra oriental kit?"

Regards,

F Kara

Note to Scottyee:
I checked your web page, and listened some of your work with KN5000. Congratulations, pretty darn good...

#126583 - 08/30/01 11:17 PM Re: ***BEST ORIENTAL KB EVER***
Scottyee Offline

K Kara: Thanks for checking my website. Glad you liked my music. - Scott
http://scottyee.com

#126584 - 08/31/01 06:17 PM Re: ***BEST ORIENTAL KB EVER***
Scottyee Offline

I just got a chance to listen to a brief MP3 of a song produced by Messenger (Timor) on his WK8-SE. It has a great middle eastern dance groove and the strings/guitar sound most impressive! Timor, thanks for sharing. What a treat to finally hear forum member produced music produced on the WK8-SE. It does seem curious that the WK8-SE is not getting much attention or discussion on this forum because it DOES sound great. I'd sure like to hear a GEM WK8-SE produced song which includes it's legendary Pro2 acoustic piano now.

George Kaye or Dan O'Neal: Do you sell this keyboard in your store? Your thoughts on the WK8Se?

fkara:
I think the BEST way to compare the sounds of the Korg PA80 and the GEM WK8-SE would be for people to start coming forward with forum member produced songs on these respective keyboards so we can hear for ourselves. The proof is 'in the pudding' so they say. And everyone's tastes differ. I hope this encourages MORE forum members to share their arranger keyboard produced music.

#126585 - 08/31/01 06:26 PM Re: ***BEST ORIENTAL KB EVER***
fkara Offline

Scott thank you for your acknowledment.
Also I join you on your reccomendation of bringing songs into the forum which give us more idea about what a keyboard could do if it is an unknown. Like WK8SE...

I would really like to hear that mp3 that was created by WK8SE by Temor.
Is there any way for me to hear that too.
Temor, if you can hear me, would you please be kind to share the same file with me.
This would at least give the chance to hear the sound and styles of WK-8SE.
I am also very intrested in some oriental styles. This would be a great favor.

Regards,

Fatih Kara

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online