SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#125106 - 05/11/07 08:11 AM Re: MusiciansBuy.com.., who here uses them??
btweengigs Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
They are in S. Fla. I am in S. Fla. Consequently they must charge sales tax to me. I've been to their warehouse, met the guys and they are good people.

Now...if only I didn't have to pay the sales tax.
Eddie

#125107 - 05/11/07 08:25 AM Re: MusiciansBuy.com.., who here uses them??
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
Dnj, I know it's all figured in the price. It would be different if they offered all the free things and the cost of the package "exceeded" the going online price of the keyboard itself.

What sweetens the deal with these people IMO is that they offer you the keyboard at the current online price.., AND throw in the other things. So there's no "fooling" taking place as far as I'm concerned.

There's no "extra" charge in play here. You get it at the right price, and even "price matched" when needed, plus a few extra goodies. People often expect too much when they see "free" added to something IMO. If they were adding all those extras and charging $100 or so over.., then I'd have something to say, but they're not, and again "hey it's free stuff".
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online