Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#124660 - 06/02/07 03:58 PM Re: Tough job
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
Quote:
Originally posted by zuki:
Thanks guys for the comments. It sounds like it went as expected for this type event. Would I play it again? - Last night, I'd say 'no'....now I say 'ok'

zuki

That's my boy!

Zuki, you should knock'em dead but not overkill them.

#124661 - 06/02/07 08:15 PM Re: Tough job
btweengigs Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
Zuki...
We supply a service. Sometimes we are the star...sometimes wallpaper. Think of the "focus" of your audience. An entertainer that tries to be the focal point when he/she is just expected to be in the background will tend to take the lack or response or attention as a personal diss. If you try to make the party into something other than what the clients and their friends expect, it could cost you with one of the most lucrative paying clientelle out there.

Some are fun. Some are just paychecks. Smile, say thank you, and go to the bank.

Eddie

#124662 - 06/02/07 08:25 PM Re: Tough job
zuki Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by btweengigs:
Zuki...
We supply a service. Sometimes we are the star...sometimes wallpaper. Think of the "focus" of your audience. An entertainer that tries to be the focal point when he/she is just expected to be in the background will tend to take the lack or response or attention as a personal diss. If you try to make the party into something other than what the clients and their friends expect, it could cost you with one of the most lucrative paying clientelle out there.

Some are fun. Some are just paychecks. Smile, say thank you, and go to the bank.

Eddie

Great advice Eddie - thanks

zuki

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Sony C80/AGK 214/K&M stand

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online