Topic Options
#124451 - 11/02/05 01:22 PM Re: Roland G-70 OS2.01 just released
rolandfan Offline

Loc: South Africa
Here in south africa its $3200

#124452 - 11/02/05 01:31 PM Re: Roland G-70 OS2.01 just released
rolandfan Offline

Its a pity there isnt a staff from roland on this board to give us an answer as to why they released this keyboard given its original state...

#124453 - 11/02/05 02:12 PM Re: Roland G-70 OS2.01 just released
ironhill Offline

Loc: NRW, Germany
Quote:
Originally posted by rolandfan:
the countless upgrades that roland released.

Are you shure? When did you notice the last upgrade before OS2? Perhaps you don't have a calculator, try it with your fingers! Speak about things you realy know. May be some people will believe your sh... That's my sorrow.

#124454 - 11/02/05 02:16 PM Re: Roland G-70 OS2.01 just released
rolandfan Offline

lol

#124455 - 11/02/05 02:40 PM Re: Roland G-70 OS2.01 just released
GlennT Offline

Loc: Medina, OH, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by trident:
"mine is bigger than yours"

No, you're wrong... MINE is better than yours. And I can't tell you what mine is 'cause then you'll go and get one and then mine won't be better than yours anymore.

#124456 - 11/02/05 03:37 PM Re: Roland G-70 OS2.01 just released
weissefar Offline

Quote:
Its a pity there isnt a staff from roland on this board to give us an answer as to why they released this keyboard given its original state...

Actually I don't know why I am taking the time to answer such a question... but I started the thread, so I will make an exception in this case :-)

It is ABSOLUTELY EVIDENT, why the Roland staff do not / can not / should no go into a discussion as to answer "When the keyboard is given its original state". BTW - what you mean is presumably "its final state". Hey - try to go two steps back and look at, what you are saying. Whether the keyboard is in a final state will always be a subjective issue. Try to ask five different people to tell "how final" they think the keyboard is. Ask them to use percentages in their answers. You will likely get five different answers!

You want Roland to discuss their products in a forum like this one. Once again you a completely out of your mind. Imagine how resourceful a task this would be, if Roland should use resources to monitor and to comment on this and that in this forum. And what about the hundreds of similar fora on the Internet. Do you also think, that Roland should support them too? And don't forget the thousands of newsgroups... and even if they did accept to participate in a discussion in an Internet forum, then the tone here is way out of line. People are having unrealistic demands, and everyone seems to think, that his own personal opinion is the naked truth. A company like Roland can't go into a discussion on these terms. Either can Korg, Ketron, Yamaha etc. - for that sake :-)

It is obviously to me, that your comments have been given very little consideration, before they are published! I don't know whether you are very young at age, but it seems to me, that you are very unexperienced regarding the issues mentioned here. Therefore, get some experience in life. Try to work in marketing or a simmilar business, where you can get a more realistic picture of how things are working. And please, stop this vendetta, and stop continuing making a fool out of yourself by suggesting these unrealistic things!

Once again I appeal to everyone to keep a sober tone! Think about what you are writing. If you don't have anything constructive to say, then back off and find another thread :-) Remember - this thread had only one humble goal, and that was to spread a happy word!

[This message has been edited by weissefar (edited 11-02-2005).]

#124457 - 11/02/05 03:57 PM Re: Roland G-70 OS2.01 just released
weissefar Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by royandreno:
It is true, the G-70 has great features, but when it came out it was an unfinished product, and still seems to be.

I think I am starting to get warmed up now... During the last year I have laughed a lot about a the manipulating and untruthful things said in this forum about the G-70. However, I did promise myself not to go into clinch with the amateur demagogues. Once again, I will make an exception, because this statement is just so manipulating, that if you were a used-cars salesperson, you would get yourself into jail, if you used the same rethoric, when you sell your cars.

Well, please define to me, what an unfinished product is!

When you have done so, please visit the Roland G-70 User Club Website and refer to the bugs section. Now tell me, how many unsolved bugs there are left?

Now tell me, how low the number should be, before you would say, that the product is finished.

When you have done that, then we should compare your number to the number of existing bugs in other keyboard brands.

.... I will probably not be around to follow you doing the maths, so let's jump to the conclusion:

The result of your test will show you, the no keyboard - Korg, Ketron, Solton, Wersi, Böhm, Yamaha etc. are finished, if we use your rethoric.

"Congratulations!"

My friend - stop exposing your ignorance. And please find some threads, where you can provide with knowledge instead of trying to manipulate newbies....

#124458 - 11/02/05 04:34 PM Re: Roland G-70 OS2.01 just released
rolandfan Offline

U are wrong. Yamaha up until recently did have a rep here. Go do some research next time. It is alro common knowledge that many people here think that the original version of g70 is seriously flawed

#124459 - 11/02/05 04:44 PM Re: Roland G-70 OS2.01 just released
rolandfan Offline

Weisefar when u get angry try to be constructive in your replies and avoid your ruthless remarks about fellow members here

#124460 - 11/02/05 04:49 PM Re: Roland G-70 OS2.01 just released
weissefar Offline

Quote:
Weisefar when u get angry try to be constructive in your replies and avoid your ruthless remarks about fellow members here

Thank you for your kind suggestion. I think I have made my points clear to everyone. I have nothing new to add :-)

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online