SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#124430 - 02/29/04 03:14 AM Re: As Confucious said, four songs are better than four million words...
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
JJ,
once again, thanks for your words and -to answer your question- I think that I am simply letting myself go more. I think that we all, when are in particular state of mind, can feel inside us "how" a song should be played; so now I try to second these moments and experiment with my fingers until I find the right notes to press to achieve those sounds. I never took regular piano lessons, so the technical aspect has always been a problem to me but -with the years- looks like I am beginning to overcome some of these problems. Maybe part of the result depends on the keyboard too: the Tyros seems to give me a degree of freedom that I have never found in other keyboards; of course it's not perfect, but maybe is the best compromise I have found. I still have to try out the Kork Pa1-Xpro, however, and I am really anxious to hear new songs from you.
Ciao!
Andrea

#124431 - 03/01/04 01:17 PM Re: As Confucious said, four songs are better than four million words...
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Outstanding selection of four of my favorites..."world class" music played with great artistry.

Thanks,

Russ

#124432 - 03/01/04 03:03 PM Re: As Confucious said, four songs are better than four million words...
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Thanks to you, Russ; your words mean really a lot to me.

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online