SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#124420 - 02/28/04 08:20 PM Re: As Confucious said, four songs are better than four million words...
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Excellent recordings Andrea! Beautiful Latin sounds. Thanks for sharing with us.

Best regards,
Mike

#124421 - 02/28/04 11:26 PM Re: As Confucious said, four songs are better than four million words...
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Donny, what can I say? I am extremely pleased that my songs have that effect on a seasoned pro like you! It'a rainy winter day here in Rome, but after reading your comment it seems like there is a bit of sun in the sky
Ciao!

#124422 - 02/28/04 11:27 PM Re: As Confucious said, four songs are better than four million words...
Dreamer Offline

Terry, I am really happy that you like my new songs... from every point of view!

#124423 - 02/28/04 11:31 PM Re: As Confucious said, four songs are better than four million words...
Dreamer Offline

Walt, you are really very kind and your words mean a lot to me. I have read of your intentions to take part to the get-together organized by Scott Yee and Bebop in San Josè... since this time I too won't be able to attend, hope that we will be able to meet in the future, because I am sure that it will be a success and many others will follow.

#124424 - 02/28/04 11:36 PM Re: As Confucious said, four songs are better than four million words...
Dreamer Offline

Rich, many thanks also to you.
I apologize for not having commented your songs; I did listen to them and agree with Scott, who was the first one to point out to me how expressive your voice is. Fact is that in the last weeks for different reasons I did not feel like playing or posting much on this Forum, but I really enjoyed your songs...and hope that in the future you will post more of them!

#124425 - 02/28/04 11:37 PM Re: As Confucious said, four songs are better than four million words...
Dreamer Offline

Leon... in one word: thanks!

#124426 - 02/28/04 11:42 PM Re: As Confucious said, four songs are better than four million words...
Dreamer Offline

Mike, from one Tyros owner to another (the copyright of the phrase is owned by Don Mason ): many thanks for your words. You are one of the most active Forum members when it comes to posting music and this is an extremely positive thing because, like I wrote in the title, a song (an example) is worth a million words!

#124427 - 02/29/04 01:39 AM Re: As Confucious said, four songs are better than four million words...
notlos Offline

Loc: Belgium
Hi Andrea,
i have listen to your last added songs like the girl and one note samba,... You have the feeling of good "bossa playing"Like i always say i have heard songs of years before of you and i can say that the progress is amazing !! Your songs are great to listen and i enjoy it at this moment while drinking coffee and listen to this beautiful music !!!!

regards,

notlos
www.notlos.com

------------------

#124428 - 02/29/04 02:08 AM Re: As Confucious said, four songs are better than four million words...
Daddy JJ Offline

Loc: Belgium
[QUOTE]Originally posted by notlos:
[B]Like i always say i have heard songs of years before of you and i can say that the progress is amazing !!

[I agree with Dirk in this case..It seems you have more velocity in your fingers, the impro's are better and your manner to play is more "supple"
Is that the result of hard work or did you take lessons or maybe an extra inspiration .... In one word : Bravo !!
JJ

[This message has been edited by Daddy JJ (edited 02-29-2004).]

#124429 - 02/29/04 03:06 AM Re: As Confucious said, four songs are better than four million words...
Dreamer Offline

Dirk,
I am really happy to hear these words of praise from you; as you know, we share the love for the same kind of music and listening to your music is always a great pleasure and also an inspiration for me... by the way, can I ask you to post your songs more often and not only when a new keyboard comes to your shop?
So, what can I say? My hope is that one day we too can arrange a Synthzone get-together, maybe in Northern Europe: since so many of our Forum members live in Holland or Belgium or United Kingdom, it would be great to meet in a place of your choice. I hope that also JJ and Roel and John Smies and Wazza and Sander and all our english/scottish/welsh friends would partecipate. What do you think?

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online