SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#123504 - 10/13/03 08:54 AM TO: cam8neel
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Angeloooo..... man that's a real bummer about the digi ... hope it's nothing serious...
BTW .... I'm playing Conversations on Fri 10/17 ... probably the last public gig before total knee replacement on the 28th ...
t.

#123505 - 10/13/03 09:28 AM Re: TO: cam8neel
Dnj Offline

Tony..

Do you have any Mp3's/SMF of you playing I'd love to hear them...and Angelo also...?

#123506 - 10/13/03 05:21 PM Re: TO: cam8neel
cam8neel Offline

Loc: Providence, RI USA
Tonyyyyyyyy!

Yes it is. But, yesterday I plugged it in at home and, lo and behold, it worked! What the h*** was that all about, I wonder?!? I am going to NYC this weekend for a conference, so I won't be able to catch up with you. Hope all goes as well as it has been for you!

Donny,
I have an mp3 of the song I wrote about the Sept. 11 tragedy, titled "September 12th". It was recorded on my PSR2000, and got to Kenny G's producers, but didn't make the cut for his last cd. I'd love to let you hear it, but I don't know where to put it. Not up on that stuff, I guess.

Angelo

[This message has been edited by cam8neel (edited 10-14-2003).]

#123507 - 10/14/03 08:45 AM Re: TO: cam8neel
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
Tony..

Do you have any Mp3's/SMF of you playing I'd love to hear them...and Angelo also...?

Donny.... Thnx for asking, but at this time, no ... As I've said before, my home pc is a dinosaur with VERY little memory, which limits what I can do ... I hope to upgrade in the near future... However, I do have a cd I've compiled ... recorded on analog tape, transferred to cd on a Phillips 880 CD recorder, if that would help (I've found the cd doesn't play on all cd players) ... I'm also not sure how to send it - snail mail, or otherwise? ... I will be laid up for a while for the knee thing and I hope to be able to do some other recording during that time....
t.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online