SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#122369 - 11/12/05 05:56 AM Re: MY NEW KORG PA-50 JUST ARRIVED!!! Yippeee!!!
zuki Offline

[QUOTE]Originally posted by john smies:

Failed to understand Zuki's views here, I mean one can get bored with anything but his drawbacks, subjective that goes without saying, seem to be very small compared to even his list of advantages.

Hi John,
I agree, it has many advantages and it had my attention - I really liked a lot about it My problem is personal, because I get bored with every board I get My goodness, Ive passed up expensive boards/great buys for an EXR7s now! Most here would think I'm crazy
zuki

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Sony C80/AGK 214/K&M stand

#122370 - 11/13/05 12:31 AM Re: MY NEW KORG PA-50 JUST ARRIVED!!! Yippeee!!!
silva Offline

Loc: Lisbon, Portugal
Hi sunster,
Congrats
Franky

#122371 - 11/13/05 02:14 AM Re: MY NEW KORG PA-50 JUST ARRIVED!!! Yippeee!!!
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by john smies:
I was almost "offended"for you not mentioning me, but from all your postings I have deducted you are still largely in the dark as to what to purchase. I gather you are still hanging on to the one PSR3000 ?
do yourself a favour and get the PA-50 on top.
john]

John....I know your the PA master & enjoy this very fine unit! Anyone interested should talk to John Smies for sure. The Pa series has so many merits !
I knew Zuki just sold his Pa50 & wanted to hear his opinons & reasons why on the KB which made me wonder also.
Although I have peformed with the lightweight 3k without a hitch, I myself am addresing another avenue of which I wll express my opinion in a few weeks for sure.

#122372 - 11/14/05 12:39 AM Re: MY NEW KORG PA-50 JUST ARRIVED!!! Yippeee!!!
john smies Offline

Loc: koudekerke, Holland.
Hi Donny,

I was just about to ask you which mysterious avenue you are about to explore when you gave the game away in another thread ! shame on you !!! So you have your eyes set on the Midjay then ? I hope it works out for you, DonM is very positive about it. Personally I have also enjoyed playing Solton/Ketron keyboards and I guess if the price is right anyone should consider them as a serious option...........
regards,
john

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online