SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#122352 - 07/04/01 07:20 PM Re: New location for PSR-1000 &2000 !
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Nobby -
The added weight of the "brick" will still be in the carrying case though! And then you have to deal with all the room it takes up in the power outlet. Bah Humbug on ALL warts and bricks!
George-
Does the catalog show if there are audio INPUTS on the 2000? I like to run the MD through my speakers too, and sometimes guitar.

#122353 - 07/04/01 08:10 PM Re: New location for PSR-1000 &2000 !
Nobby Offline

Loc: Palmyra Mo. U.S.A.
Uncle Dave,
The power supply that I have is PA-5 & the
PA-6 that George mentioned,they both set on the floor,it has about 4ft DC cord that plugs into the KB, and a 6ft AC chord so it dosen't take anymore room in your power strip than your 9000. I don't carry it with my keyboard.I have a soft bag and I don't want that much weight next to my keyboard. I carry it in a bag with the rest of my misc. Mic's & hookup cables ect.
OK, Mister Scrooge I'll try to stay away from the warts & bricks!!
Bah!! Humbug!!*+^!!++**^!!! UD sometimes your very funny!
All the best,
Nobby

[This message has been edited by Nobby (edited 07-04-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Nobby (edited 07-05-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Nobby (edited 07-05-2001).]

#122354 - 07/05/01 12:47 PM Re: New location for PSR-1000 &2000 !
Nobby Offline

Loc: Palmyra Mo. U.S.A.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nobby:
Uncle Dave,
The power supply that I have is PA-5 & the
PA-6 that George mentioned,they both set on the floor,it has about 4ft DC cord that plugs into the KB, and a 6ft AC chord so it dosen't take anymore room in your power strip than your 9000. I don't carry it with my keyboard.I have a soft bag and I don't that much waight next to my keyboard. I carry
it in a bag with the rest of my misc. Mic's & hookup cables ect.
OK, Mister Scrooge I'll try to stay away from the warts & bricks!! Bah!! Humbug!!*+^!!++**^!!! UD sometimes your very funny!
All the best,
Nobby

PS. I'm glad to you had a great time on your trip to the coast! I spent the 4th at a large
fish fry ! Sampeled so much fish when it was being fried I didn't hardly have room anough for the meal! Ha!

[This message has been edited by Nobby (edited 07-04-2001).]

------------------

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online