SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#121201 - 09/18/06 05:12 PM Re: Request for: a 'live' CHORD Loop SEQUENCER' feature on Arranger Keyboards !
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Well, John, you post back here when you get it to work.......

#121202 - 09/19/06 02:14 PM Re: Request for: a 'live' CHORD Loop SEQUENCER' feature on Arranger Keyboards !
jwyvern Offline

"Well, John, you post back here when you get it to work......."

Oh ye of little faith - LOL

I usually try things out before posting and do have it working as I've described above,(the paragraph beginning "If a chord sequence")

ie. the MP's silently drive the style with whatever chord sequence is pre-recorded into them (with looping set if required). You can still play manually over most of the keyboard depending on where the split point is set.

But don't expect recording on the fly to be added anytime soon!

I mentioned it as a possible Tyros workaround for Scott's topic, (following on from Tapas' workaround) or as a technique in its own right if anyone can make good use of it. If someone does want to evaluate it, I can provide more detail including a midi template if necessary.

John

#121203 - 09/19/06 07:14 PM Re: Request for: a 'live' CHORD Loop SEQUENCER' feature on Arranger Keyboards !
miden Offline

Loc: The World
hi john,
very clever idea and i think it might just work...i dont have a t2 but a PA1xPro, which can also record sequences to its pads, so i might have muck around with it and see what happens..
cheers for the heads up
dennis

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online