SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#121181 - 04/27/05 12:31 PM Re: Re: I thought the BAR was for OT posts thread, by DNJ
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
All this bickering and Off topics too...

I've had it!!!!

I'm out of here too...See you all!!

Just kidding..there is nothing wrong here..lighten up..

#121182 - 04/27/05 01:04 PM Re: Re: I thought the BAR was for OT posts thread, by DNJ
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Quote:
Originally posted by cam8neel:
Boy, I turn my back for one second and "badabing", the whole Forum's in-fighting!

I'm a long time member of this Forum, so here's my two cents. I refuse to take any sides here, but I don't see any problem with posting OT stuff on The Bar (or even one or two on the Arranger Forum), even if I never really post to The Bar. All I know is I've learned so much on this Forum. Guys, (and gals!), please don't "fracture the egg"! Even though I don't post much anymore, I still pop in every couple of days to see how all my Forum buddies are, and what is being brought "to the table" on the arranger keyboard front.

I'll take this opportunity to thank Uncle Dave, Donny, Scottyee, TonyMads, Gary, George Kaye, DonM, Nigel, and others that I haven't even mentioned, for all I've learned about arranger keyboards on this Forum. Let's not ruin a great thing here.

Now, PLAY NICE!!!

Angelo

[This message has been edited by cam8neel (edited 04-27-2005).]

Ang ...
Thnx for the props, man, although I don't know what I ever might have taught you ... ...
I don't want to go OT here, so I left you a message at The Bar ...
t.

#121183 - 04/27/05 01:50 PM Re: Re: I thought the BAR was for OT posts thread, by DNJ
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
Dave's gone? Where is he?

#121184 - 04/27/05 02:22 PM Re: Re: I thought the BAR was for OT posts thread, by DNJ
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
He's still honeymooning...

#121185 - 04/27/05 03:36 PM Re: Re: I thought the BAR was for OT posts thread, by DNJ
Sheriff Offline

Loc: Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany
Quote:
Originally posted by Fran Carango:
He's still honeymooning...

Pssst, don't disturb!!!

------------------
Greetings from Frankfurt (Germany),
Sheriff ;-)

#121186 - 04/27/05 05:45 PM Re: Re: I thought the BAR was for OT posts thread, by DNJ
Jerryghr Offline

Loc: Buffalo, NY
"Come on Donny, I love ya, and hate to say this, but you're starting to sound like a sour grape!"

Must be the diet. Quick, send him some chocolate!!!

#121187 - 04/27/05 06:22 PM Re: Re: I thought the BAR was for OT posts thread, by DNJ
GlennT Offline

Loc: Medina, OH, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by brickboo:
Dave's gone? Where is he?

Hey, Boo... glad to see you're back. I got the "Inside Outside" (Bunky Green) book you recommended. Sorry to get OT on the OT thred, but I refuse to get involved... kinda petty, don't ya think? Cheers to all.

#121188 - 04/27/05 07:26 PM Re: Re: I thought the BAR was for OT posts thread, by DNJ
Smokey Offline

Loc: Colorado
Ya know it’s not rocket science. If you don’t like Ots don’t read them. I have gained much information from OT posts. Sometimes about the subject and sometimes about the posters. If it’s a topic I have no interest in I don’t follow the thread. Now that’s not hard is it? I don’t cry about it and demand the whole forum change.
Just the way I see it.
Smokey
PS: Welcome back BOO

#121189 - 04/27/05 09:08 PM Re: Re: I thought the BAR was for OT posts thread, by DNJ
OldNewb Offline

Loc: Shorewood Wi. USA
Welcome back Brickboo,
long time no see. I am happy to see you have returned.

I hope Donny likewise will return.
But I also saw nothing overly wrong with the nature of the posts here in the general arrangers forum. I did NOT see but maybe one or two ot posts ever since the bar opened it's doors. And well, if Donny never does return I hope you all realise that there is only ONE person's leaving that could affect this forum. And that is Nigel.

Nigel, you are the best moderator I have ever come across in any of the many different forums, irc channels, bulletin boards, or whatever.
I have a very high regard for the entire synthzone (not just the arranger forums)And the wonderful contribution you have created and allowed others to create. Thank you Nigel for all the hard work that you put in.
I will always back you up in any decisions you make in regards to YOUR forum!

------------------
The old Newb

[This message has been edited by OldNewb (edited 04-27-2005).]

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online