SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#120769 - 12/14/05 10:22 AM where are the video demos of G70 with Ralph schink
spalding Offline

Loc: Birmingham
Whats going on with Roland and the G70. I cant find any demos of the G70 featuring Ralph schink. He is an amazing demonstrator and on the German Roland site there are references to the demo's but no actual demos. Is Roland trying to promote this keyboard or have they not been able to resolve the sound quality issues that the keyboard had when it was originally launched ? I would have thought that they would have pushed the boat out on their flagship instrument. They have had plenty of time to resolve the sound quality issues. Have Roland finally given up on the G70 ?

#120770 - 12/14/05 05:50 PM Re: where are the video demos of G70 with Ralph schink
Graham UK Offline

Loc: Lincolnshire UK

#120771 - 12/14/05 11:17 PM Re: where are the video demos of G70 with Ralph schink
Spalding1 Offline

Loc: birmingham,england
Thanks for that link. I have seen that before . What i really wanted was a morde recent demo featuring Ralph Schink. The old demonstration that was done at he launch did not have the latest os and really in my view did not do the instrument any justice. Its just that having seen yamaha put heavy weights such as peter baartman and michel voncken doing great demos it seems strange that roland in comparrison just have the paltry demos on their site that do little o inspire. I have seen other demos with Mr schink and he is qite brilliant. I dont know what the sales figures for the G70 have been but i suspect that they have been quite poor. Since Mr schik apparently is already heavily involved in demoing the G70 (apparently ) why have there been no demos available for potential customers ?

#120772 - 12/15/05 02:47 AM Re: where are the video demos of G70 with Ralph schink
weissefar Offline

Hi Spalding,

I would also like demos of the G-70 done by Ralf Schink. I think you should address this question directly to Roland.

On my website Roland G-70 User Club Denmark you can download amateur videos, maybe that might be of interest to you. Of course the quality is not as good as a prof. recording, but it's there. You are welcome to drop by ;-)

[This message has been edited by weissefar (edited 12-15-2005).]

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online