SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#119561 - 05/24/07 12:34 PM Roland G and E owners/buyers
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
We are using the Roland Arranger forum for our posts and help for our new keyboards. I have also started a Roland USers E mail list for G and E Owners and buyers. Please join us at: http://www.synthzone.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=38&SUBMIT=Go
with your Roland posts and help us to help ourselves.
I also invite you to join our Roland Email list if you have or are going to get one of these fine keyboards.
Welcome to our newest member MARILYN who just got her new E 80 and joined the Roland Arranger forum and our email list.
We welcome all the help you are willing to give us to help us with this new learning curve in this OS.
Best to all,
Bebop
Thank you all,

#119562 - 05/24/07 09:23 PM Re: Roland G and E owners/buyers
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Just curious, bepop, but why do you want to duplicate the work already ongoing at roland-arranger.com...? You are already coming there, and posting there to get YOUR answers. Why do you feel the need to try and start something else (with only a fraction of the resources or capabilities of the Danish site) that will, at best, merely duplicate what is already available for public viewing (no private email lists there)?

Your choice, obviously, but I'm a little curious as to why the roland-arranger site is insufficient for you. We would gladly try and incorporate anything new you might want to do.... Just not seeing anything NEW in your proposal.....

Anyway, we will, of course, still be happy to provide you with any help we can at roland-arranger.com
-------------------------------------------------
Lost... One Chord Sequencer. Last seen on a G1000. Reward for prompt return.....

#119563 - 05/25/07 12:20 AM Re: Roland G and E owners/buyers
Wis Offline

http://roland-arranger.com/#
For all the questions and answers when you have a Roland arranger.
For styles, for audio and video demo's and a very good atmosphere.

#119564 - 05/25/07 11:35 AM Re: Roland G and E owners/buyers
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
Just curious, bepop, but why do you want to duplicate the work already ongoing at roland-arranger.com...? You are already coming there, and posting there to get YOUR answers. Why do you feel the need to try and start something else (with only a fraction of the resources or capabilities of the Danish site) that will, at best, merely duplicate what is already available for public viewing (no private email lists there)?

Your choice, obviously, but I'm a little curious as to why the roland-arranger site is insufficient for you. We would gladly try and incorporate anything new you might want to do.... Just not seeing anything NEW in your proposal.....

Anyway, we will, of course, still be happy to provide you with any help we can at roland-arranger.com

HI DIKI,
I think the roland-arranger.com is a great forum that has it all and I really appreciate being a member there. I will visit often and be an active participent once I get my learning curve completed.
But.............to answer your question....
I have been in this Synthzone for over 7 years. I have been a moderator in the technics forum I got started here. I know everyone here. It is headquarted in the US, just down the road from me about 200 plus miles. Nigel has been here to my place and I consider him to be a friend and a peer. I know everyone in this synthzone. we are like one big family.
And lastly probably the biggest reason is that old people don't much like change. I am now 75 and will soon be at an age where I can be considered old
So. being here is just a GOOD habit but I will visit your forum often and thanks for asking.
BEst to you in all that you do.
Bebop

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online