SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#118670 - 07/11/01 07:55 PM Remix SD1 styles .....
DanO1 Offline

Loc: Maryland
Hello To all SD1 users ,
Like the X1 the Sd1 has the ability to take parts of one style and mix them with other styles . Here is an example of the 1st remixed style . I copied the Tribal age style globally into the pattern bank . I than copied the TExas guitar part ( ch2. ) in the Dancemania style into variation A and C of "Tribal age" style . I than increased the tempo to around 110 . The tribal age style sounds completely different .
The remix feature is very cool in my opinion . Here are a few pointers on remixing ....
Press edit pattern button. Press F5 for new .Give the style a name by using blue letters located over the keys . Press F10 to execute .Press F5 for copy . Use the balance value button to scrool to 100 for Tribal age . You can also use keypad to enter directly the style you are remixing .
Press F10 to execute .
Now press F1 and while the style group is high lighted scroll to the style dancemania #044 .
Press F3 and scroll to arrangement A
Press F4 and scroll to Chord 2 (CH2).

Press F6 for the destination. Varition A is an example ( Sd1 has 4 var. per style)
Press F7 to designate which chord you are substituting .Chord 2 for this example .
Press F10 to execute . Press exit to listen to the guitar part now in the Tribal Age style .You can follow the procedures listed to continue to remix the style ! email me direct if you wish . Good Luck .
Dan O
oneils4@home.com

[This message has been edited by DanO1 (edited 10-08-2001).]

#118671 - 10/08/01 07:31 PM Re: Remix SD1 styles .....
DanO1 Offline

Loc: Maryland
Here are remix tips for the SD1 . I hope this is helpful to some of the newer Sd1 owners .
Dano

[This message has been edited by DanO1 (edited 10-09-2001).]

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online