SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#118398 - 09/23/06 12:02 PM Re: Guitar arranger?
FAEbGBD Offline

Loc: Nashvville TN
I'll study this. I told Dad that might be the best way to go, but he said he didn't want a pedal board because he didn't want to be looking down at his feet. I told him it would just have to be a practiced skill like anything else and eventually he'd be able to do it. This to me sounds like the best way to do what he's trying to accomplish.

#118399 - 09/27/06 04:11 PM Re: Guitar arranger?
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Rory, with just 1/2 hour a day, he's be able to play the patterns you're talking about without looking in way less than a week.

Believe me, I did it and know lots of others who have also.

good luck "Dad"!

Russ

#118400 - 09/28/06 07:06 AM Re: Guitar arranger?
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Rory, I put my Auto Orchestra in my Equipment "graveyard" in the bowls of my warehouse 10 years ago. Late next week, I'll try to find it. If it still works, I'll ship it to you, so your dad can try it out. If he likes how it works, you could then call AJ at Ketron to choose the modern equivalent. Dad can listen to downloadable samples of modern Ketron arrangers to see what's possible.

I'm not trying to sell the old unit, but It would be a good way to get him to try pedals.

All it would cost is the freight back here. I'll cover the freight to you.

Hope the thing still works..!

Russ

#118401 - 09/28/06 07:00 PM Re: Guitar arranger?
FAEbGBD Offline

Loc: Nashvville TN
Excellent. Thanks. I'll contact you offlist and give you his address; might as well ship it to him directly so that I won't have to ship it to him once it gets to me. He's about 100 miles from where I live.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online