Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#118115 - 12/01/03 02:31 PM my new webpage
notlos Offline

Loc: Belgium
Hello,
Here's my new website.
mp3.com is no longer support new artist on the web at this moment, it will stop at 2 december with the webpages. I have made a new webpage at tripod.com.

regards,
notlos http://notlos.tripod.com/notlosmusicpage/index.html

------------------

[This message has been edited by notlos (edited 12-01-2003).]

#118116 - 12/01/03 03:21 PM Re: my new webpage
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Dirk, it just goes to show you that since you're music is so popular, in less than an hour after you made your post the URL link says that you have already exceeded your Bandwidth... I have Tripod too. Dirk, you may want to consider upgrading your account that will give you more Bandwidth and also more Space for your files.

Best regards,
Mike

#118117 - 12/01/03 03:54 PM Re: my new webpage
notlos Offline

Hi Keybplayer,

Maybe i must think about this upgrade.
do you know this link for upgrade?
I have tried now but i can go to my memberpage at this moment, maybe it's the trouble with this bandwith...

regards,

notlos

------------------

#118118 - 12/01/03 05:23 PM Re: my new webpage
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I had to leave Tripod (Lycos) because of the bandwidth. There are better options for less money than upgrading, too.
DonM www.donmasonmusic.com

#118119 - 12/01/03 05:49 PM Re: my new webpage
beachbum Offline

Loc: Austin
Hi,
My buddy dave will give you your own page with lot's of band-width for 6.99 a month
DJ

#118120 - 12/02/03 01:05 PM Re: my new webpage
notlos Offline

Thanks for your advice !!
I have now upgrade this website with a monthly subscribe, i want to try it for this period. Here's what i get:
50Mb storage, 10Gb bandwidth, domain (www.yourname.com), web site building tools, file management tools, enhanced blog builder tool, no ads on web site.

greetings,
notlos

------------------

#118121 - 12/02/03 11:12 PM Re: my new webpage
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Dirk,
congratulations for your new website; can't wait to hear more songs from you!
Andrea

#118122 - 12/03/03 08:32 AM Re: my new webpage
Daddy JJ Offline

Hi Dirk,

Nice website, nice guy ...
Don't forget our phone ......
Gretings,
JJ

#118123 - 12/03/03 10:55 AM Re: my new webpage
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Dirk: Congrats on your new site including your great music. Enjoyed seeing the new pics but curious why you refer to 'your music' as merely your hobby. On the subject of fly fishing . . . I'm beginning to wonder if there is some kind of special connection between this and being a keyboard player, as I believe Travelin'Easy (Gary Diamond) is a fly fishing 'expert' as well. Perhaps it's the special coordinated hand-wrist-finger action that these two sports share. - Scott

#118124 - 12/03/03 11:38 AM Re: my new webpage
notlos Offline

Thanks, daddy jj and scottyee,

This website i make is a first version quick building, and the links are not set yet!! It is a standard link from tripod.com that (i think) always popup for example if you build a website, i must delete it first.
Greetings,

dirk www.notlos.com

#118125 - 12/05/03 04:06 PM Re: my new webpage
notlos Offline

I have update my site at this moment with other mp3's and new photo's, also i made a new page for "education and examples". In the future i upload here some interesting lessons about harmonisation, keyboardtips,lesson in voicings on keyboard and many others... Also i include pdf-files and mp3's with the examples of this subject.
regards,

notlos
www.notlos.com

------------------

#118126 - 12/07/03 04:56 AM Re: my new webpage
Daddy JJ Offline

Dear Dirk,

I like very much your update of your new webside.

What about the mp3 ? Outstanding and wonderful.......like always with you
I'll send you a mail for more comments ..
JJ

PS : Is Sinterklaas gekomen is Sint -Niklaas ?

#118127 - 12/07/03 06:23 AM Re: my new webpage
Luis.Santos Offline

Loc: Portugal
Nice songs!

Luis Santos

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online