SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#117180 - 11/23/06 07:09 AM Who want to upgrade from Yamaha PSR3000 to Roland G70? I want to downgrade
fordtaurus Offline

Loc: Ontario, Canada
I am a guitar player.

I bought a G-70 and wanted to have some fun. It's a great great keyboard but just overkill for me. Besides, the keyboard player in our band plays it more than me because he plays better. :-(

I think PSR 3000 would be more than enough for me so I can do some midi/usb stuff. If you want to upgrade from 3000 to G-70, maybe we can do a trade. You just need to pay the difference.

[This message has been edited by fordtaurus (edited 11-23-2006).]

#117181 - 11/25/06 07:38 PM Re: Who want to upgrade from Yamaha PSR3000 to Roland G70? I want to downgrade
fordtaurus Offline

Well, looks like nobody interested in trading.

So, does anyone want a G70? Maybe I can sell it first and buy a Yamaha 3000. Thanks

#117182 - 11/27/06 01:05 AM Re: Who want to upgrade from Yamaha PSR3000 to Roland G70? I want to downgrade
Graham UK Offline

Loc: Lincolnshire UK
Updating your profile to show your location would be a start.

#117183 - 11/27/06 08:40 AM Re: Who want to upgrade from Yamaha PSR3000 to Roland G70? I want to downgrade
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
maybe it is an omen...keep the G70

#117184 - 11/27/06 09:49 AM Re: Who want to upgrade from Yamaha PSR3000 to Roland G70? I want to downgrade
fordtaurus Offline

Sorry to mention. I am in Ontario, Canada. I can ship to US, Canada

#117185 - 11/27/06 10:30 AM Re: Who want to upgrade from Yamaha PSR3000 to Roland G70? I want to downgrade
keysvocalssax Offline

Loc: Miami FL nov-may/Lakeville CT ...
I have Technics kn2600 w/usb which I think beats 3K.

First, a story: In June 03 I had a 2000 toyota avalon w/45k miles, and felt i needed a van. dealer had a nice 01 mazda mpv w/17k miles, asking $19.5K. I told him look, I just want to swap straight -up, i don't want to spend one penny, or hassle buying/selling mine, i want the mpv w/plates on and no extra charges tomorrow and you take the avalon and clean deal or no deal. they said ok, and next day when i went to pick up my mpv, they had the avalon out on the lot w/ $25.5 asking price!!!! well, i could have torn my hair out over the potential $6K loss, but i was a happy camper. i spared myself the hassle of buying/selling, a sweeter exchange can't be imagined..
i couldn't have gotten what the dealer got for it, i had a vehicle that suited my needs much better, and it cost not one cent plus it had much lower miles on it. i figured by the time i might trade it in 3-5 years, the price differential would be very slight.

So if you think you would never have done that, thanks for reading the story..but if you see the benefits as i did, then consider taking my kn2600 in a straight swap and i'll pay the shipping on both ends, and maybe i can find some extras in my studio to sweeten the deal. ps. if you think i'm getting by far the better deal you are right, just as the car dealer was no dummy either. but maybe there is no
price you can put on getting something hassle-free that will suit your needs so much better, and in long run will be worth same $, as these kb's all rapidly devalue.

------------------
Miami Mo

#117186 - 11/27/06 10:31 AM Re: Who want to upgrade from Yamaha PSR3000 to Roland G70? I want to downgrade
rphillipchuk Offline

Loc: Ontario Canada
Hi

I am in Windsor ( Ontario )....I have the PSR2000....How much do you want for the G70 ? And do you have a lot of resourses for it?

Just how do we reach you?

Thanks
Ron

Styles
Yamaha Styles Only
Midi Safe

#117187 - 11/27/06 03:32 PM Re: Who want to upgrade from Yamaha PSR3000 to Roland G70? I want to downgrade
fordtaurus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by rphillipchuk:
Hi

I am in Windsor ( Ontario )....I have the PSR2000....How much do you want for the G70 ? And do you have a lot of resourses for it?

Just how do we reach you?

Thanks
Ron

Emailed you.

#117188 - 11/27/06 03:37 PM Re: Who want to upgrade from Yamaha PSR3000 to Roland G70? I want to downgrade
fordtaurus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by keysvocalssax:
I have Technics kn2600 w/usb which I think beats 3K.

First, a story: In June 03 I had a 2000 toyota avalon w/45k miles, and felt i needed a van. dealer had a nice 01 mazda mpv w/17k miles, asking $19.5K. I told him look, I just want to swap straight -up, i don't want to spend one penny, or hassle buying/selling mine, i want the mpv w/plates on and no extra charges tomorrow and you take the avalon and clean deal or no deal. they said ok, and next day when i went to pick up my mpv, they had the avalon out on the lot w/ $25.5 asking price!!!! well, i could have torn my hair out over the potential $6K loss, but i was a happy camper. i spared myself the hassle of buying/selling, a sweeter exchange can't be imagined..
i couldn't have gotten what the dealer got for it, i had a vehicle that suited my needs much better, and it cost not one cent plus it had much lower miles on it. i figured by the time i might trade it in 3-5 years, the price differential would be very slight.

So if you think you would never have done that, thanks for reading the story..but if you see the benefits as i did, then consider taking my kn2600 in a straight swap and i'll pay the shipping on both ends, and maybe i can find some extras in my studio to sweeten the deal. ps. if you think i'm getting by far the better deal you are right, just as the car dealer was no dummy either. but maybe there is no
price you can put on getting something hassle-free that will suit your needs so much better, and in long run will be worth same $, as these kb's all rapidly devalue.

A pretty convincing story. :-) But I am looking for a 3000 and/or some cash. Thanks though.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online