SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#116179 - 10/21/07 12:14 PM Re: Dont Judge a Book By Its Cover!!!! ....as Fran Demonstrates
eddiefromrotherham Offline

Loc: Rotherham,England.
Good Heavens! Did I see a letter from Tony W?

Where have you been my friend? I have missed your songs. Can we have some more please.
I also notice that your website has paused....
cheers
Eddie Johnson

------------------
Eddie from Rotherham
www.yamahakeyboards.info

#116180 - 10/21/07 03:02 PM Re: Dont Judge a Book By Its Cover!!!! ....as Fran Demonstrates
Tony W Offline

Loc: Lancaster UK
Hey Eddie
Great to see you. I have not been in the best of health so I had a year out (at least from posting). I am on the hunt for a new keyboard so it won't be long I am sure before I am back in the saddle properly.
Best wishes my friend
Tony

#116181 - 10/21/07 07:02 PM Re: Dont Judge a Book By Its Cover!!!! ....as Fran Demonstrates
Scott Langholff Online   content

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
I've heard the PR12's and they really kick and have a good sound. With the new speakers in them they are only 24 lbs non-powered and 34 lbs for the powered.

So, you're right you can't judge a book by it's cover

#116182 - 10/21/07 07:54 PM Re: Dont Judge a Book By Its Cover!!!! ....as Fran Demonstrates
Dnj Offline

enjoy whatever you use.

#116183 - 10/21/07 08:39 PM Re: Dont Judge a Book By Its Cover!!!! ....as Fran Demonstrates
renig Offline

Loc: Canada
A nice pair there, Fran!

Okay, fess up! Who stuck that bra on Fran? Looks like the new poster boy for Victoria's Secret.

#116184 - 10/21/07 10:49 PM Re: Dont Judge a Book By Its Cover!!!! ....as Fran Demonstrates
eddiefromrotherham Offline

Loc: Rotherham,England.
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony W:
I have not been in the best of health so I had a year out (at least from posting). Best wishes my friend
Tony

Great to see you are back and fighting fit.
Let us know which new board you get but in the mean time give us another song.
cheers
Eddie

------------------
Eddie from Rotherham
www.yamahakeyboards.info

#116185 - 10/22/07 06:31 AM Re: Dont Judge a Book By Its Cover!!!! ....as Fran Demonstrates
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Whoever added the bra, priceless . However, this could hurt his chances in the wet t-shirt competition.

chas

#116186 - 10/22/07 06:34 AM Re: Dont Judge a Book By Its Cover!!!! ....as Fran Demonstrates
Dnj Offline

Again don't judge a book by it's cover... dont be fooled seriously Fran is in much better shape then many people 25 years younger then him for sure!

#116187 - 10/22/07 06:56 AM Re: Dont Judge a Book By Its Cover!!!! ....as Fran Demonstrates
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by cgiles:
Whoever added the bra, priceless . However, this could hurt his chances in the wet t-shirt competition.

chas

There's a rumour that moobs are in this year.

I just hope he doesn't try a Janet Jackson impersonation at his next gig.

Ian

#116188 - 10/22/07 07:15 AM Re: Dont Judge a Book By Its Cover!!!! ....as Fran Demonstrates
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Tom Cavanaugh:
Don,

I believe you've been a fan of Peavey equipment for quite a while now. Would that be a true statement?

Tom

I started used Peavey gear when the company just started. Later, I became close friends with Mr. Paul Robinson, who worked for Peavey. Paul would bring the latest gear for me to evaluate and often just leave it with me.
The last thing he brought me was a red Peavey guitar. He would sit in with me and play it when he came to town. I still have it.
Paul and I played golf every time he came to town, and I also went to his house in Memphis to play a couple of times. One day while he was on the road, he finished his appointments early, decided to play a round of golf. After he finished, he went went to dinner, then back to the motel room. He died later that night from a heart attack.
Now every time I think of Peavey it reminds me of my friend.
Anyway, the PR15s were the last Peavey gear I bought. I must admit I have opted for several pieces of the low-price Behringer gear in the past few years, and have not been disappointed.
I believe Behringer has had a big effect on the entire industry and have forced other companies to price their gear more realistically.
DonM

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online