SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#115760 - 10/12/04 05:40 AM Re: Adding a sub
Dnj Offline

Well Said Dave...theres nothing more to add!

#115761 - 10/12/04 07:41 AM Re: Adding a sub
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Scott,

I've been reading this thread with great interest. Personally, I don't believe the JBL's by themselves will support larger venues, however, when combined with a high quality sub, they should be more than adequate. You may also wish to consider using a pair of Barbetta Sona's, which would accomplish the same task, plus provide you with mixers and EQ's on each of the powered speakers.

Finally, I think you should hop in the car in January and join us in Bossier City. That way you'll have the opportunity to hear them all and meet with some of the folks you've communicated with over the years.

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#115762 - 10/12/04 12:00 PM Re: Adding a sub
Dnj Offline

Party!!!! in Bossier City, LA January 7th oh yeah I can't wait!!

Forgeddabouttit!

#115763 - 10/12/04 01:33 PM Re: Adding a sub
Tom Cavanaugh Offline

Loc: Muskegon, MI
Donny has a great suggestion Scott. Bossier City is doable from Pensecola. It would be great if you could make it. I didn't get to meet you when we were going to Gulf Shores.

I meant to ask you how bad is Gulf Shores? Some folks here that were going to winter there got their deposits back. Are the Phoenixes still there and operational? We used to stay at Sugar Beach. I wonder if it is still there. I used to love going to Meskeet Charlies in Pensecola. They had a 32 ounce porterhouse steak on the menu that I used to get. You could feel your arteries plug up as you ate it!

Tom

Tom

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online