SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#115706 - 06/18/02 07:12 AM Re: What sequencer do you use w/9000 Pro ?
Newbie2 Offline

never mind I dont careif you guys dont

jj

#115707 - 06/18/02 09:48 AM Re: What sequencer do you use w/9000 Pro ?
Newbie2 Offline

esh: i sent you a email. sorry you got mad but if you still read this, what are insetion effects and does the psr2000 have them? I am thinking about buying one and i cant find what insertions effect are 4

jj(newbie)

#115708 - 06/18/02 10:02 AM Re: What sequencer do you use w/9000 Pro ?
Stevizard Offline

Loc: Indianapolis, IN, USA
OK, I've been watching, and waiting for someone with a level head to emerge. Now, I can see that only humble Stevizard, the masterful and meek wizard of wonder, can straighten things out and set Synthzone friendly forum back on course.

Listen closely . . . pearls of wisdown should not be cast before swine. Clear your minds, lifts your countenances, and let your hearts be glad for knowledge and wisdom will give you peace and true happiness. So, calm your spirits, shun all distractions, and hear the words imparted herein with meekness and sincere faithfulness . . . read slowly, think my words through with care, and allow your minds to grow to fruition and bear abundant fruit, and now, to all who have stored mistrust and contempt in their hearts I say, "knock it off". Got it? OK, play nice.

(Esh, you're beyond most of us. Many of us could use a sequencing primer. So, stick around, get to know us, allow us time to blunder through, and you'll find a lot of really great people on this forum. It just takes time.)

[This message has been edited by Stevizard (edited 06-18-2002).]

#115709 - 06/18/02 01:01 PM Re: What sequencer do you use w/9000 Pro ?
Newbie2 Offline

rgtaa: esh mesages were the first Iread becuase he was talking about seqencing. Many people here hav helped me with my psr2000 questions alredy Im not on eshs side or start argueing with anyone,peace

jj(newbie)

#115710 - 06/18/02 01:16 PM Re: What sequencer do you use w/9000 Pro ?
rgtaa Offline

newbie 2!
Since you Joined SYNTHZONE TODAY! ... I'm glad people have answered your questions about the prs2000 for you on Synthzone!

I had second thoughts about thinking maybe you and ESH were ONE person ... considering HE left yesterday and YOU JOINED today!

So I deleted that note 30 seconds after I posted it ... because I didn't think it was FAIR to you!

I see you saw the POST before I deleted it!

Hope you accept my apology!
Welcome to Synthzone and sorry for the confusion I caused you!
rgtaa

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online