SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#115049 - 05/14/02 08:56 AM Thank you Lou (Solton) and GeorgeK
Mosiqaar Offline

Loc: Atlanta, GA, USA
Hi guys,

I have been away for a while due to job training and my family visiting in town. At any rate last week something happend to me that freaked me out, but thanks to GeorgeK and Lou (Lazaro I think) from SOLTON my worry was minimized.

My brother by accident pulled on the mic cable which is inserted into the mic input on my X1. He totally broke the mic input jack internnaly, so I opened the x1 up and pulled the board that has the mic and headphone input. I thought it would be an easy pull the broken input and install a new one. Somehow that input is soldered (sp?) onto the board. To make a long story short, I called George Kaye whom I bought the X1 from and he referred me to Lou in NY for help.

As George Kaye told me he garuanteed that Lou would help me, but I honestly did not realize the speed at which it would be done. I called Lou and the very same day he had a new board shipped out to me which I got two days later. With the board he sent me the bill.

How many people actually ship you an item before they get paid for it? I was impressed, and was happy cause I use my mic input for singing, and being that I called Lou on Tuesday , I had the board installed by Thrusday and ready for my weekend.

George Kaye and Lou , have a great relationship, because they communicated on this on the same day and got me in the loop and helped me out.

I just felt that little stories like this ought be to told in public cause we don't find loyal dealers like this every day.

I finally want to say Thank you George for referring me to Lou, and Lou thank you very much for unbeatable service.

#115050 - 05/14/02 09:06 AM Re: Thank you Lou (Solton) and GeorgeK
rhumba Offline

Loc: Minneapolis, MN, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Mosiqaar:
Hi guys,
George Kaye and Lou , have a great relationship, because they communicated on this on the same day and got me in the loop and helped me out.

I just felt that little stories like this ought be to told in public cause we don't find loyal dealers like this every day.

I finally want to say Thank you George for referring me to Lou, and Lou thank you very much for unbeatable service.

GeorgeK has good relationship with a lot of people, I think. In my case, it's the PA80 updated manual. I just called George and about two days later, received the updated manual binder from a guy in NY sent via FedEx.

#115051 - 05/14/02 02:43 PM Re: Thank you Lou (Solton) and GeorgeK
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
Thank you both so much for the words of support. I think as most of you know from reading the posts from this forum the past 2 years and the old arranger forum site, I've always so strongly recommended consumers to buy products from those dealers who can not only demonstrate their products but also give 100% service whenever needed. I believe it is my responsibility to help out in every way possible to make the experience of buying from a small store a reason for coming back again and again either through the internet or a drive to Reseda, California.
Thanks again for your kind words.
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California
(Retired 2021)

#115052 - 05/14/02 05:37 PM Re: Thank you Lou (Solton) and GeorgeK
Nobby Offline

Loc: Palmyra Mo. U.S.A.
Hi George,
Do you still have a link to the old
Read Only Arranger Forum?
I've lost mine!