SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#114740 - 06/29/06 06:38 PM Nothing beats the portability of an arranger :)
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
Boy I tell ya what..., nothing beats the portability of arranger keyboards. As you all know I've gone back to synths (but always knew I'd eventually add another arranger to my set up again).

Don't get me wrong I absolutely love my synths, and would wed one if I could However, I spend a lot of time outside with my daughter, and I'll often take one of my smaller synths out there to bang on while she's playing in the yard. Gotta drag the board, and speakers with me.

Arrangers really do foot that bill for portability. Hell if my Yamaha MO8 had speakers I'd lug that bi@#$ch out there with me I have to admit..., I miss onboard speakers at times...

I'm going to wait until the new Roland E series is released. SERIOUSLY considering picking me up a Roland E-50. I don't know.... maybe it's just me, but there's just something about Roland sounds that do it for me

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#114741 - 06/29/06 07:12 PM Re: Nothing beats the portability of an arranger :)
George V Offline

Loc: Sofia
Squeak,
You're absolutely right. It's so easy to move my arranger around while I clean my house

George

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online