SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#113116 - 11/19/04 07:11 AM Re: I AM GOING TO THE SYNTHZONE FORUM JAM IN FLORIDA IN APRIL
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Quote:
Originally posted by Scottyee:
I want to checkout Orlando & DisneyWorld as well

Scott,
A friendly East Coast warning:

Disney World is HUGE compared to the California park. Better plan on a full day to see any ONE park. The Magic Kingdom alone in Fla is bigger than the ENTIRE park in California.

My recomendations for MUST SEE events:
(unless little kids are involved)

MGM (Rockn' Roller coaster is AWESOME)
EPCOT (A world in itself)

I try to get down that way in February when my "Snowbird" parents are in St. Augustine. You guys are sure to have a great time - sorry I have to miss it.

#113117 - 11/19/04 08:31 AM Re: I AM GOING TO THE SYNTHZONE FORUM JAM IN FLORIDA IN APRIL
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Quote:
Originally posted by Uncle Dave:
Disney World is HUGE compared to the California park. Better plan on a full day to see any ONE park. The Magic Kingdom alone in Fla is bigger than the ENTIRE park in California.

Right you are! I enjoy BOTH Disneyworld's & Disneyland 'Magic Kingdom' parks, but admit, that even though California's Magic Kingdom is smaller than Florida's counterpart, it's the MORE NOSTALGIC park (of the two) for me personally because I pratically grew up at that park, returning there MANY times (at least 10 last count) thru my childhood (and adulthood too). I especially love returning and seeing MAIN Street, Sleeping Beauty's Castle, and the Matterhorn, preserved EXACTLY as I first remembered it at 3 years old. In April 2005, I plan to do the MGM coaster ride, as well as focus more time (2-4 days) at Epcot and the other theme Orlando theme parks.

Scott

#113118 - 11/19/04 10:39 AM Re: I AM GOING TO THE SYNTHZONE FORUM JAM IN FLORIDA IN APRIL
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
That Aerosmith roller coaster is the fastest thing I have ever been on. I think it goes 0-60 in 2 seconds. "Walk this waaaayyy" Yeah!

#113119 - 11/19/04 05:14 PM Re: I AM GOING TO THE SYNTHZONE FORUM JAM IN FLORIDA IN APRIL
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Scott, I have been to Disney many times. Lived near by with a season pass. Since I have moved to West Palm Beach we still travel back. I consider myself a Disney -- Epcot Guide. Any way I can help, let me know. See at the Jam.

Fun is coming, John C.

#113120 - 11/30/04 08:34 PM Re: I AM GOING TO THE SYNTHZONE FORUM JAM IN FLORIDA IN APRIL
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Hey guys and gals,
I am looking forward to seeing you all in Florida in the spring.
I didn't know Florida Disney was that much bigger then ours in Cal. I went to Cal Disney opening weekend as I lived in Hollywood at that time.
Scott, I think I remember seeing you at Disney on opening weekend. You were in a stroller if I remember correctly
We just returned from Holiday at Pismo Beach in the new motorhome. It was cool in the morning but sunny and pretty in the afternoons on the beach. We came home after two weeks to freezing weather in San Jose.
My old bones hate this cold. 29 degrees this morning
Bebop

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online