SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#112062 - 02/12/02 10:11 AM To Yamaha USA
ChicoBrasil Offline

Loc: Belo Horizonte,Minas Gerais,Br...
To Yamaha USA manager.

As an old Yamaha owner,I want to manifest my satisfaction with your action in Ryan episode.
Great and honorable job.
My regards
ChicoBrasil

#112063 - 02/12/02 10:56 AM Re: To Yamaha USA
dlstarry Offline

Loc: MN. U.S.A.
I couldn't say it any better ChicoBrasil,
So I will just say Thank You to YAMAHA USA
Great job indeed.
Enjoying the 9000 PRO
Denny

#112064 - 02/12/02 02:16 PM Re: To Yamaha USA
Beakybird Offline

I thank you as well. Your generosity assuages my disappointment over the lack of flash rom on the PSR2000, as advertised, and the restrictions you are attempting to make on the sharing of styles.

I'm so moved that even though I'm pissed off at Yamaha, I'll probably remain a loyal customer for the forseeable future - as long as you continue making kick ass arranger keyboards at a reasonable price.

Larry

#112065 - 02/12/02 02:35 PM Re: To Yamaha USA
ChicoBrasil Offline

Loc: Belo Horizonte,Minas Gerais,Br...
I wrote some replyes/posts about 2000 bugs and I am still waiting for a definitive action of Yamaha but this trouble don't put out the shine of Bryan's episode.
Chico

#112066 - 02/12/02 04:34 PM Re: To Yamaha USA
Bluezplayer Offline

Loc: Catskill Mountains, NY
Yep.. I beat on Yamaha about as much as anyone here has lately, but I guess at this moment all I can say is "Thank You" to Yamaha for the kindness shown to Ryan.

Korg - Yamaha AJ

#112067 - 02/12/02 07:56 PM Re: To Yamaha USA
Anonymous
Unregistered

Mamma always said "A good deed should never go unrecgonized". Thank you Yamaha USA for helping Ryan and his family.
Eddie

#112068 - 02/13/02 12:54 PM Re: To Yamaha USA
ComposerRyan Offline

Thank you Yamaha for donating me a keyboard, I am just truly touched by your dedication, devotion, kindness, and sincerity! I cannot say enough to express how I feel about what you have done for me!

Also, Yamaha's products are just awesome! I have listened to some audio demos at Simon William's site: http://www.svpworld.com and was just amazed at how realistic the PSR740 sounds! It is the best sounding keyboard I have ever heard in my entire life and I cannot wait to hear it myself! I'll be sure to let everyone know when the keyboard arrives, I am just amazed that I am getting it straight from Yamaha!

It is obvious that Yamaha has a big heart and really cares about musicians around the world! I will never forget that not only did the forum members contribute to this, but Yamaha had a big part as well! I am speechless, Yamaha, and remember, you have impacted my life deeply and have made my dream possible! I will NEVER take advantage of this gift, but instead I will spread a good message, give people hope, and share the truth through my music!

Thank you Yamaha so much and see you around on the forums,
Ryan

ALSO, PLEASE BE SURE TO VISIT THE WEBQUAD NETWORK AT:
http://www.webquad.com

CONTACT ME AT:
composerryan@webquad.com

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online