after a long time of hestation i've decided to change from Roland VA76 to
Tyros. I've downloaded the manual, but here a few detailed questions, which i have to be answered before i change:
- I'm a keyboarder in a coverband and our drummer gets the drumtrack (Track 10) of the midifiles via suboutput in his headphones. In the manual i've read that i can use the suboutputs for the Realtime-Parts. Is this possible for Song-Tracks too ?
- Is it possible to send the metronome to the supboutputs ?
- Can you store the activated metronome in the registration ?
- How do you handle the registrations ? I have approximately 180 registrations. Can i store every registrations as a reg-bank ? Does the tyros load a registr. bank fast enough ? It seems a little bit unflexible to me, if i first have to load a registr. bank and then the registration.
- Is it possible to use more than one drumtrack in a smf ?
Many thanks in advance !