SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#111555 - 12/13/04 02:40 PM Re: Anoter teckie question
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
I found it on the internet either at Music 123, Musiciansfriend or Woodwind and Brasswind late last night. I'm gonna order a couple today. Thanks for the help.

#111556 - 12/13/04 07:41 PM Re: Anoter teckie question
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
MacAllcock,

Putting a soldering iron in the hands of Boo is like handing him a dangerous weapon--Boo knows bricks--not soldering irons.

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#111557 - 12/13/04 08:24 PM Re: Anoter teckie question
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
I ordered the cable from Musicians friend today.

I broke down and got a speaker stand too. I need it for the Carvin on small gigs so I can hear everything better when I'm tooting my horn.

I can't play too loud at the retirement centers and the sax is loud enough by itself. So, I have to keep the sequences down to a minimum and I can't hear the Carvin very well sitting on the floor. Up near my ears will be a big improvement.

I also got a Nady mic stand to keep in my music room. Another thing I won't have to tear d0wn and hall from the house anymore. They had stands for $20. So I got one for $20 that came with a Nady mic and a 20 foot cable also for the $20.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online