SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#110416 - 08/30/06 08:43 AM T2 Vocal Output
billh Offline

Loc: Chocowinity, NC
I have a T2 and want to be able to send the vocals to a separate output and also decouple the vocal volumn from the expression pedal. This is how my Discover5 works and it's great for keeping the correct balance between the keyboard and the vocals.

Thanks,
Bill

#110417 - 08/30/06 08:52 AM Re: T2 Vocal Output
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Bill the DisCover5 is the real deal..By far the best harmonizer as you already know...surly you did not think the T2 was going to compete with the Roland in this field..

I am in a similar situation where I need to use my DisCover5 because of it's great capabilities...even if it means carrying two keyboards.

#110418 - 08/30/06 09:26 AM Re: T2 Vocal Output
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Bill,

See page 186 of the Tyros 2 manual. You can assign the Mic to Sub outputs which are not controlled by the volume pedal. Run the sub outputs to whatever post-processing/amplification you need.

Al

P.S. Fran your constant T2/Yamaha bashing is really getting old. If you can't help someone, just say so. No one bashes your old outdated equipment. Please give it a rest.

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#110419 - 08/30/06 09:52 AM Re: T2 Vocal Output
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Al I only re affirmed what Bill is already aware of...I did answer his question, and mentioned I am in the same situation as he..

No bashing ..just a statement of fact..Have you ever tried the Roland harmonizer?

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online