SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#109918 - 09/23/03 08:16 PM Re: Vocal Harmony - Which is better? Pa-80 or prs-2001?
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Nobby,
The Vocal Harmony on the 2100 does work the way it's supposed to. As far as the sound, I can't tell much, if any, difference.
The User memory is a lot larger. It has room for most all the user styles I need.
If I play midi songs, I play them from floppy or on the laptop.
There are a few new sounds that are nice, such as Sweet Harmonica, a couple of Jazz Guitars, Slide Guitar, Smooth Guitar. The new Grand Piano is better, somewhere between the 2000 and the Tyros. There are some other new sounds that are good too, though I don't use them much. The Organs seem more realistic too.
The 21K has USB port, though I haven't tried it yet.
I got the 2100 because I had a lot of miles on the 2000, couldn't afford a Tyros, and couldn't find another keyboard anywhere near me that might rival what I have. Also, I really need the Karaoke Girl voice to work correctly for reasons we've discussed many times. It also seems that the keys are a little tighter feeling, but that may be just because it's new.
If you can afford to move from the 2000 to the 2100, it is probably worth it, but there's not a huge difference.
DonM

[This message has been edited by DonM (edited 09-23-2003).]

#109919 - 09/23/03 09:39 PM Re: Vocal Harmony - Which is better? Pa-80 or prs-2001?
Nobby Offline

Loc: Palmyra Mo. U.S.A.
Thanks Don,
I been away a while, I'm going to have to post more. There's alot of new names.
Nobby

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online