SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#107377 - 10/16/02 05:45 AM Too few 76keys arranger keyboard
siahwayne Offline

Loc: singapore
I have been to almost every stores in Singapore that sell keyboard and also searched the net for newer model of different makers,the thing that I don't feel comfortable is why are there so few 76keys models? For keyboard players u know u play chord with left hand which occupies almost 2 octaves(sometimes u play a chord on different bass).when this is the case u only left with 3 octaves to play around for the melody part!Most of the makers-especially Yamaha PSR models and Korg PA are only 61 keys.Roland has the VA-76 but is NOT available in Singapore!(I regretted selling my G-1000)GEM keyboards don't look as cool and the keyboard action is far behind compared to a Roland's(though they come with 32 tracks squencer).As for other brands,too bad,I can't get them in Singapore either.

#107378 - 10/16/02 06:00 AM Re: Too few 76keys arranger keyboard
The Pro Offline

Loc: Atlanta, Georgia
The Yamaha 9000Pro has 76 keys and available nearly everywhere. It is one of the most popular and powerful pro arranger keyboards there is currently. It's such a specialized instrument that it may not be kept in stock in the music stores in your area (this is true even here in the US), but it can be ordered through any Yamaha keyboard dealer or purchased via the internet from many online music stores. Many of the pro performers in this forum use the 9000Pro and like it very much.

Here is more info on the 9000Pro: http://www.yamaha.co.jp/english/product/pk/pk2000/products/pro9000/pr9000_b.htm

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online