SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#107316 - 05/17/07 12:42 PM Re: Who is using a Roland E80 arranger here ? any thoughts/opinions?
Dnj Offline

I think its time too lurk again the atmosphere in here stinks.

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 05-17-2007).]

#107317 - 05/17/07 01:43 PM Re: Who is using a Roland E80 arranger here ? any thoughts/opinions?
miden Offline

Loc: The World
thanks for the link...my bad for thinking you dont put yourself out there...btw i always have fun(even posting here )...do you use midis on those songs? they were not bad, bit "elevatorish" but not too bad, ive heard worse..one thing though, maybe a bit less rev/slapback on the vocal...
once again, thanks for the link....just goes to show that all you need is "2 fingers and an organ to have fun"!!! no?
ciao

#107318 - 05/17/07 05:24 PM Re: Who is using a Roland E80 arranger here ? any thoughts/opinions?
Nick G Offline

Loc: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Donny,

Diki posted a clip of himself on the G70 using the Sunshine Bossa pattern a few weeks ago (maybe months). He used an Acoustic guitar, Sax and organs.

It sounded excellent!! one of the best examples of its sound quality i have heard on the G70...

#107319 - 05/17/07 10:26 PM Re: Who is using a Roland E80 arranger here ? any thoughts/opinions?
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
The link expired, so I reposted it at
http://roland-arranger.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=38&topic=150.new#new

It's just a quick demo of what the OOTB sound of the G70 is like. Reset my G70 to factory specs, picked a random style, ONLY used the factory OTSs, and improvised something quickly. No edits, no tweaks, no nothing. One time only. EXACTLY the experience anyone opening the box and playing the G70 for the first time.

I did it in ten minutes, back in Dec '06..... Enjoy.

OK, Donny, I've shown you mine.....

#107320 - 05/18/07 10:05 AM Re: Who is using a Roland E80 arranger here ? any thoughts/opinions?
Diki Offline

Bueller..... Bueller...... Bueller...... . . . . .

#107321 - 05/18/07 12:38 PM Re: Who is using a Roland E80 arranger here ? any thoughts/opinions?
miden Offline

Loc: The World
Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
I think its time too lurk again the atmosphere in here stinks.

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 05-17-2007).]

sorry, you mean you were not already lurking?
must have been a short gig

[This message has been edited by miden (edited 05-18-2007).]

#107322 - 05/18/07 01:41 PM Re: Who is using a Roland E80 arranger here ? any thoughts/opinions?
Dnj Offline

diki yaps & posts the same old demo stuff......that's was disappointing & unimpressive was hoping for some current stuff.

all we do is bicker about nothing....

more then half of the quality posters have left SZ.....

all we do is fight about stupid stuff or post off topic crap......give me a break....the most I do is lurk to entertain my bordemness...I love Nigels efforts to keep this thing going.....
but I'm real tired of the repetative nonsense, know it all attitudes....but heck I have the option to just pass it by without a thought as always .....no sense getting irritated. If this truth bothers anyone so be it.

A proud Yamaha & Roland player I remain !

PS....& on top of that I play everything in C

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 05-18-2007).]

#107323 - 05/18/07 02:18 PM Re: Who is using a Roland E80 arranger here ? any thoughts/opinions?
Diki Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
diki yaps & posts the same old demo stuff......that's was disappointing & unimpressive was hoping for some current stuff.

all we do is bicker about nothing....

more then half of the quality posters have left SZ.....

all we do is fight about stupid stuff or post off topic crap......give me a break....the most I do is lurk to entertain my bordemness...I love Nigels efforts to keep this thing going.....
but I'm real tired of the repetative nonsense, know it all attitudes....but heck I have the option to just pass it by without a thought as always .....no sense getting irritated. If this truth bothers anyone so be it.

A proud Yamaha & Roland player I remain !

PS....& on top of that I play everything in C

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 05-18-2007).]

Well, at least you are honest enough to include yourself in the "all WE do is bicker about nothing...." and "all WE do is fight about stupid stuff or post off topic crap" comment.

Perhaps you should be part of the solution rather than the problem before you call others out for doing the same thing as you? Where are YOUR riveting, informative and 'quality' posts? Oh yes.... "I've got an E80 coming - No I don't. I've got a Korg PA800 in my future... No I don't. I want a Mediastation... No I don't...." Fascinating, Donny

Don't forget, you asked for this disappointing and unimpressive stuff. Show me yours.

In fact, why not try the same exercise...? Reset your PSR to factory stock, pick a random ROM style (don't peek!) and record a short improvised piece with no rehearsal. No do-overs, no editing, no tweaks. Be honest.

You can dish it out.... Can you take it?

#107324 - 05/18/07 04:30 PM Re: Who is using a Roland E80 arranger here ? any thoughts/opinions?
Dnj Offline

I rest my case.......thank you

#107325 - 05/18/07 05:40 PM Re: Who is using a Roland E80 arranger here ? any thoughts/opinions?
Diki Offline

So I guess you are gracing us with your PSR3k version of 'The Sound of Silence"?

Disappointing and unimpressive barely begins to describe your response... But of course, you probably have another non-answer to follow this.

You have to MAKE a case before you can rest it.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online